“A great Hilton”

Hilton Columbus/Polaris
Ranked #9 of 145 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Hilton never even answered a past complaint of mine when they didn't award points for a stay - even despite a certified letter. Depsite that I love this hotel and enjoyed another recent stay there. Awesome.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

I really like this hotel. Being a diamond member you get an executive level here. The only bad part is lady was too busy chatting and charged me for extra drinks. When I went to the desk in the morning the person at desk made me feel like I was a liar. Hotel itself great. Polaris is best area in cbus in my opinion.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Indysmb
Nancy H, Director of Sales at Hilton Columbus/Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Dear Indysmb,
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate your business and the feedback you provided. I'm disappointed to hear about what you experienced during your stay with us. Our goal is your 100% satisfaction and I'm sorry that we failed to achieve this in your visit. I do appreciate your comments as it gives us an opportunity to improve upon our quality and services. If you are back in the area in the future, feel free to reach out to me directly. I would be happy to handle your reservation personally, to ensure you are provided with the exceptional service you deserve.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I have stayed at this property around 7-8 times this year on business travel.

The Hilton Polaris is best Hilton in the Northeast.

The service of the staff is incredible, the rooms are perfectly neat, clean, and spacious.

i recomend this property as a must to anyone traveling in the Columbus area

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Great place to bring the family. Dining close by or use the hotel room service. We enjoyed the pool and the workout room. Dad took the kids to the pool so that Mom and Grandma could go to black Friday sales which were very close by. Great time for all.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2013

We were very pleased in selecting this hotel during our weekend trip to Columbus, OH. 15 years have passed since the last time we were there, and we are amazed on how the city has grown around Polaris. This will be our choice to stay in from now on when returning to Buckeyes' nation.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Nancy H, Director of Sales at Hilton Columbus/Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear Alexander G,
Thank you so much for taking time to write such a great review on the Hilton Columbus/Polaris! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return to the "Buckeye" nation. Go BUCKS!

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Was in town on Business and booked a room at the Hilton Columbus/Polaris. Turned out to be a great choice. The hotel is located in a great part of town, lots of shopping and eats (both local and chains) within a short distance of the hotel. The hotel itself seems very new, and the spacious open lobby / bar created quite the first impression. The room was very spacious and functional. A nice touch was the motion sensor in the bathroom, which turned on the light when you entered. After dinner I enjoyed a night cap at the well stocked lobby bar (great whisky and scotch selection) and was impressed with the knowledgeable bartender. looking forward go getting back to Columbus in order to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here Saturday the 23rd for 1 night. My boyfriend and I spent the weekend in Columbus doing some shopping for my birthday and this hotel was in a perfect location. Directly across the street from Polaris and a quick drive to Easton Town Center. The property was very nice and room was very clean and spacious. As a Hilton employee I have confidence in recommending this property to anyone staying in the Columbus area. Excellent job to the team!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Joe R,
Happy Belated Birthday! Thanks for taking time to write a review on the Hilton Columbus/Polaris! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I will pass on your great comments to the team.