Generally, this is a very nice hotel, with a very good staff, in a very good location. This is the second time we have stayed at the Hilton Columbus/Polaris, and we have enjoyed it both times. Breaking it down into categories:
Rooms are decent sized, and well maintained. Bed was comfortable. They do a great job of keeping everything (bedding, floors, furniture, bathroom) clean and updated (a must for us) - nothing was dirty and nothing was worn out. The only very minor things we noticed during this latest stay was a bit of rust near the shower/bath grip bar and the shower head chrome cover hanging around the shower head (instead of up against the tile). These are very picky things, but the clean staff definitely should have noticed/reported these things. Internet was a good speed and it's nice that they don't nickel and dime you for access. Overall, you will be very pleased with both the room and the bathroom.
2. Public areas
Amazing for a hotel of this level. Beautiful lobby with plenty of comfortable seating and large fireplace. Nice outdoor area. The buffet breakfast was a decent value for the price, but not incredible. Food was kind of just lukewarm. But a minor complaint as good buffets are very hard to pull off.
Excellent. Right next to a very nice shopping mall and several restaurants. If you're one of those travelers who gets bored just sitting in the hotel room (even when "just passing through"), this hotel is a great place to stay because there are plenty of things to do. For many thing, you can just walk -- you don't even need to get in the car.
Both times that we've stayed there, they were very helpful, friendly and professional. No complaints at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the thriving Polaris Centers of Commerce, the AAA Four Diamond Hilton Columbus/Polaris hotel offers an elegant stay in an excellent location. Just off Interstate 71 and featuring a complimentary shuttle to and from Port Columbus International Airport (CMH), this Columbus, OH hotel is ideally located near transportation links. The shuttle is available 6:00am to 10:30pm Monday through Friday and 7:00am to 10:00pm on weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Columbus/Polaris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Columbus/Polaris Hotel Columbus
- Hilton Columbus/Polaris Ohio