I had a room on the 8th floor - it was very quiet and the room quite comfortable. Bedding very nice, decorations very nice, desk work area one of the best. Lots of plugs too for your electronics. I ordered room service - food hot and good.
I was disappointed that the concierge level breakfast and evening drinks are only during the work week (Monday - Thursday for the drinks and Monday - Friday for breakfast). I suspect that is why the room rate was the same as a room on the non-concierge floors but I would have liked to know that.
Free internet, at least for my room, and it was very fast and easy to use. The rooms do have a temperature control so you can set the temperature you want, which is always nice. This is in a shopping area so you can easily walk to restaurants and shopping. It's right off the interstate so easy to get to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the thriving Polaris Centers of Commerce, the AAA Four Diamond Hilton Columbus/Polaris hotel offers an elegant stay in an excellent location. Just off Interstate 71 and featuring a complimentary shuttle to and from Port Columbus International Airport (CMH), this Columbus, OH hotel is ideally located near transportation links. The shuttle is available 6:00am to 10:30pm Monday through Friday and 7:00am to 10:00pm on weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Columbus/Polaris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Columbus/Polaris Hotel Columbus
- Hilton Columbus/Polaris Ohio