CAMBRiA Columbus - Polaris
US$108
US$231
US$204
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn North Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
US$159
US$155
All reviewswolfgang puck coffeefourth floorsitting areabreakfast buffetwe've stayedthe king size bedhot tubpull out sofamodern hotelshopping and restaurantsloved this hotelworkout roomfridge and microwavedefinitely stay here againshort drivegreat roombusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Finding the place was easy and there's tons to do within walking distance (from Cabela's, to the Polaris mall, etc.). Checkin-in was a breeze and the suite was perfect with two tv's and good setup. Very comfortable beds and pillows.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
DeanRump, General Manager at CAMBRiA Columbus - Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Thank you for the nice review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel as well as the Polaris area.
We hope you choose Cambria Suites on your next visit to Columbus.

Dean Rump

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Our industry's annual conference is held every year at a major hotel about 6 miles away in Worthington. The conference hotel I was supposed to stay at has not been renovated for a very long time. They do have the large and small breakout rooms needed for the annual conference attendees but lack room updates - leaving you feeling like you are staying at a low budget motel. This year, I decided that I just didn't want to stay there. This is my first experience with a Cambria Suites property. Cambria Suites in Polaris is clean, modern, roomy, and one thing I appreciate most--I could regulate the thermostat and it does not revert back to a preset temperature while I slept. Staff is friendly. Shopping and all types of eateries available. I will return and will definitely see if more of my colleagues want to stay in Polaris and make the short morning commute next year. It took only 10 minutes to arrive in Worthington.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
DeanRump, General Manager at CAMBRiA Columbus - Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you for the great review and we're glad you found us! We appreciate your business and are happy you enjoyed the Polaris area as well. Thank you again for the kind words and we hope more of your colleagues are able to stay here next year!

Dean Rump

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We chose Cambria due to its outstanding rating by Tripadvisor. While there were a few short-comings, but overall, it was a very pleasant stay. A few minor items could be fixed to make the stay a better one. The drawers in our room seemed to come open at will. We finally wedged some paper in the drawers to keep them closed, so we would not accidentally run into them. The room was very nice otherwise. Loved the large bedrooms and living room. It is very nice to be able to go sit in another room if you are an early riser while everyone continues sleeping. I am not a fan of raised sinks, and I was nervous when they did not replenish the toilet paper. The beds were very comfortable, but it is always a good idea to bring your own pillow if possible. The location was the big draw for us. We purposely wanted to be in that area to shop, and it was a great experience!

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor, and it was fine except for the heavy walkers. Top floor might be better if you don't mind the time it takes to go up.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank margaretbb
DeanRump, General Manager at CAMBRiA Columbus - Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Thank you for choosing Cambria Suites as your resting point on your shopping trip. I am glad you had a great stay overall. We are pleased that you enjoyed our spacious suites and hope that you will return on your next visit to Columbus.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

This hotel is next to Cabelas just off I-71 in Polaris area. Lots of shopping and restaurants.
Kinda expensive we paid $150 +tax. and no free breakfast. They do have great beds and a gym, TV reception is not good though.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
DeanRump, General Manager at CAMBRiA Columbus - Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Thanks for staying with us, we appreciate your business. I'm glad you enjoyed the beds and fitness area and I appreciate your feedback about the t.v. reception. We'll soon be updating to HD so hopefully on your next visit this won't be an issue.

Thanks again!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

We spent 5 nights at this hotel and noticed many things that we felt needed attention.
**Bed linens were not changed every three days as told, we had to ask.
**Hallways were not clean
**The telephone did not work in our room
**One remote did not work in our room
**The vertical sound transmission from the floor above was terrible.
**The closet in the "Tower Suite" was woefully small and misplaced.
**The cost for the "Tower Suite" was not worth it.
**One elevator was out of use for 4 of the 5 days of our stay and then the other elevator broke down and trapped us in it for a brief period.

The location and overall public area is very good but I think the management has to take a hard look at all of the little things that make a travel hotel more inviting.

Room Tip: Only stay on the 4th floor. The noise from above is a nuisance. Do not rent the "Tower Suites". They are not worth the cost and the room layout is foolish.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments. While feedback from our guest is always welcome I was disturbed by our failure to met high standards we strive to maintain and of which you have every right to expect at Cambria Suites.

Please accept my sincere apologies for your disappointment. I want to assure you that your experience is certainly not typical of the quality of service and hospitality we offer our guest and corrective steps have been taken as a result of your review.