“I was ripped off!”

Motel 6 Columbus OH
Ranked #135 of 144 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 31 January 2012

We reserved a room here, when we arrived to check in we were greeted with a very unfriendly clerk who acted surprised that I was even there. After I stated that we had a reservation, he asked if we had a room at America's Best Value Inn. I wanted to say, "no, my reservation is with Super 8 but I thought I'd check in at America's Best Value Inn", what kind of question is that? Without saying anything else, the man disappeared into a room behind the counter and left me waiting, and waiting, and waiting with no explanation of what he was doing. So I left! The building also appeared to be in bad shape and the lobby smelled bad. It gets better, I did not check in and was still charged for the room! We called and they refused to refund the money. It is a rip off to treat a customer as I was treated and then still charge us for the room. I do not recommend anyone ever staying here!

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Barb M

Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbus
Comfort Suites East
Hampton Inn Columbus West
Hampton Inn Columbus West
#27 of 144 in Columbus
Comfort Suites East Broad at 270

Been to Motel 6 Columbus OH? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Columbus OH

Address: 5930 Scarborough Blvd, Columbus, OH 43232-4726 (Formerly Knights Inn - Columbus)
Region: United States > Ohio > Columbus
Ranked #135 of 144 Hotels in Columbus
Price Range: £45 - £50 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Columbus OH 2*
Motel 6 Columbus, OH is conveniently located near shopping, dining, and entertainment! Enjoy Free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and truck parking on-site. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 Columbus OH reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Motel 6 Columbus OH Ohio