Front desk staff of Renaissance Downtown Columbus, in particular, Mr. Jermaine and Ms. Anna went beyond their normal duties to assist me. I am a Platinum Elite Member of Marriott and am pleased to say that the Marriott staff has always been very helpful and pleasant. With people like Mr. Jermaine and Ms. Anna of the Renaissance Downtown Columbus, Marriott hotels will continue to have me, my family and my staff as their loyal customers.
Once again, a big Thank You to Mr. Jermaine and Ms. Anna for making this one customer very Happy.
Sr. Program Manager at TVA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in over 400 luxurious Columbus hotel rooms with upscale amenities and contemporary styling while enjoying stunning views of downtown. Let the colorful art of local artisans guide you to the rooftop terrace for relaxation in a uniquely urban poolside oasis. During your stay, explore top attractions from this hotel in Columbus, OH near Nationwide Arena, Columbus Convention Center, and The Ohio State University. Tantalize your palate at Latitude 41, a Dean James Max destination restaurant using local products and naturally-raised meats to create uniquely-simple dishes, or wind down with bar selections at the chic and vibrant Bar 41. For exclusive gatherings, enjoy a Columbus, OH hotel with tastefully renovated indoor and outdoor event space that provides an ideal backdrop for business functions and wedding celebrations. Feel the energy of the state's capital at the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Columbus Renaissance Hotel
- Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel Ohio
- Columbus Renaissance