All reviews convention center continental breakfast front desk hardwood floors nationwide arena bagels parking fee parking lot hard boiled eggs columbus downtown per night short north hockey game convenient location would definitely stay here again the room was nice the breakfast area
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Rooms are not up to expectations. They have not changed the bed sets prior to our check in and there were hair all over the pillows and bedsheets. The entire flow has a weird smell and so does the rooms. I'd rather have spent for a better hotel than staying the night at Red Roof!! Very disappointed

Stayed: October 2017
Ken S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

I am very sorry you had a bad stay at our Red Roof Plus+. It is never our intention to disappoint our guests with a room that is not clean and comfortable. Please know this is not our usual standard. Thank you for letting us know about this situation. I hope you will come back and give us another try whenever you might be returning to Columbus. We will not let you down.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve staying in the this hotel since last year for work reasons. Their staff are very friendly. Especially, Stevie. He was very helpful and when I need anything for my room. He is a great guy. I really appreciate your service.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for commenting about your visit to our hotel. I will let Stevie know that you appreciate his attention to your requests. We appreciate your business. Hope you will be returning soon and for many more stays.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Team member JJ was most helpfull at check in. We arrived a day early and he was able to accommodate us by linking our two reservations together so that it was not necessary for us to check out and check back in the following day.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Ken S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you for commenting about your visit and for mentioning the fine service you received from J.J. I know he will enjoy reading your comments. It is nice when our guests arrive a day early. :-) We hope you will be back for another stay very soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Honestly, high end hotels need to recruit from this property because the front desk folks were incredibly professional. I've paid a LOT more for a room and not received service anywhere near this level. A special shout out goes to Cory (Hope I'm spelling that correctly). He went above and beyond to help us accommodate my small emotional support dog that was staying with us. I was extremely grateful. As for the rooms, for the value & the location, you can't beat it. Nice wooden floors, TVs and separate sinks outside of the bathroom. Pillows could use some improvement. Still, a great bang for the buck.

Room Tip: The suites on the end are very large and lots of light.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay. Corey will be very pleased to know how much you appreciated his services. My apologies about the uncomfortable pillows. We are in the process of upgrading them. Coincidentally, our order of pillows just arrived earlier this afternoon. We will keep replacing them as necessary. Our team hopes you will be back for another stay in the very near future.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

My first time staying here and I was very pleased and impressed. The staff was very helpful during check-in and called our room within 30 minutes to make sure we had everything we needed. They even brought us a bottle opener close to midnight. The staff was friendly and very helpful until we checked out.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for filing your review after your recent stay. We always strive to make our guests as comfortable as possible. It is our hope you will be returning for another visit whenever you might be coming back to Columbus. It is great to have repeat guests!