“very nice stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Columbus-University Area
Ranked #21 of 144 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 24 August 2014

two day stay as I dropped my daughter off at OSU. She used the gym facilities and thought they were good. Check in and out was great, friendly, efficient staff, clean room. Received a fedex shipment and desk signed for it and let me know it arrived. Overall very good stay. Thank you.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel while moving our son into his dorm room at THE Ohio State University. It's close to campus and has a very nice lobby and rooms, but the beds were very hard. I think if we hadn't been so exhausted from a six hour drive to Columbus and moving him in, we would have been bothered by it. My only other complaint is that I never received the wake up call I requested at the front desk when I checked in. The front desk confirmed they had the request written down, but no one followed through with a call. Also, please note that breakfast is not complimentary. The Kohl's store is conveniently located behind this hotel.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Great shopping and dinning and drinking. Everything you need is there. Walking distance if you don't mind a little hike. Very quite. No parking fees, shuttle available, good place for business meetings and conventions.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I was only here for one night on business, but it was a very nice stay. I was greeted at the front desk by Brenda who was lovely. Very friendly and welcoming. She checked me in quickly and gave me two complimentary bottles of water for being a member of their rewards program. Lobby was very nice. Comfortable chairs, modern decor, and an area where they serve breakfast (which looked really nice but didn't have a chance to enjoy). Hotel was spotless and very modern. Bed was comfortable, Keurig in room, large flat screen TV. Close to many things...OSU, shopping centers with restaurants, a Target, and a Starbucks. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn near Riverside hospital was a very clean and welcoming hotel for my parents and myself. My parents said they have never stayed in such a nice hotel and found it very comfortable for our stay during my dad's surgery. Beds are very comfortable and everything was very clean. Staff was exceptionally friendly and always asked if we needed anything else for our stay. I highly recommend this to anyone needing a comfortable place to stay near the hospital.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I came here for my sons basic graduation.i had no idea where I should stay. I originally booked a room closer to fort benning, but I checked out after the first night and stayed another 3 nights here. Its only about 15 mmin from fort bennings, very close to shops and freeway. They have the best staff, especially their bar tender keri. Shes the best!!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We stayed here for one night while attending orientation at OSU. It is only about a mile away from campus and is very convenient. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. We usually stay at Hampton Inns, and for the same price or less breakfast is included. It would be nice if Hilton gave complimentary breakfast as well. We literally only slept here so I can't comment on the amenities. It did the job for the night we needed it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business