“Stay, Park and Fly service”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus - Airport
Ranked #9 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Tiffin, Ohio
“Stay, Park and Fly service”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We used Embassy Suites' "Stay, Park and Fly" program which worked very well for us. (We stayed one night at the hotel at the end of our trip instead of the beginning.) The shuttle was quickly available to take us to the Columbus airport after we registered our car at the front desk. It was a 5-7 min ride to CMH and we only had to wait about 10-15 min for the hotel to pick us up at the airport at the end of our trip to return us to the hotel. Although their website says you can park at the hotel for 7 days, we parked for 10 days and they did not charge us any extra. The breakfast was great, the room was clean as well as quiet, and we enjoyed the complimentary Social time of wine, beer, and other drinks and snacks early Sat. evening. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I've stayed at several Embassy Suites across the country....this property is the nicest I've been to. Rooms for very clean, very updated. Great place to stay. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a good nights rest and an excellent breakfast to wake up to.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Beavercreek, Ohio
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Overall stay was very nice. The rooms were clean and spacious. The staff was friendly and helpful. Especially in the dining room. I had a brief and enjoyable conversation with an employee named Keith, who went out of his way to assist us. He couldnt have been more friendly or helpful. Employees like Keith are what every business needs to reflect a kind and curtious image to the customers. Hang on to this guy and promote him!

• Stayed March 2014
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My family and I booked rooms in order to enjoy a family night out at Dave and Busters and to attend my nephews formal Air Force induction ceremony. The facility was extremely clean, the breakfast buffet was delicious and ALL the staff were friendly and courteous. I had a minor issue in terms of getting into the three rooms we had booked. It took longer than I had expected to get fully checked in (one room was ready...two were not). I did ask for a discount initially (waited for 1 hour and 22 minutes) and was informed that it would not be possible. I am not one to make a scene and believe that you can be civil and polite, regardless of the situation, so I did not press the matter. There were other patrons around and they needed to get booked too & I saw no need to hold them up. Also, the employee was professional and I saw no need to try and embarrass him or bully him. I did, however, provide a review/feedback for the Satisfaction Survey when I received an e-mail from Embassy days later. Again, I reiterated the courteous and professional staff and facility cleanliness, etc., but did inform Emily Tatum (Embassy Rep) what happened with the delay and my request for a discount. I told her I understand that perhaps it was not within his authority to grant the request but I would have suspected he would have checked with a superior, and it was not that he would not provide the discount...it was the delivery/message why he would not.

Ms.Tatum agreed that the staff person could have handled the matter differently and indicated that she would ensure he was provided a refresher on customer service, and she offered to provide a complimentary room for my family's inconvenience. I assured her that no comp was necessary, I simply wanted to notify them of my concern. In any case, she wanted to make the situation right and in the end, she sent me a certificate for 1 night's free stay! I truly appreciate Ms. Tatum for taking the time to investigate the matter and doing what she felt was the right thing to do. I am not one who believes that the customer is always right and I do not believe a complaint should automatically result in a bunch of "freebies" (people tend to get carried away with that notion) but it nice that my concerns were heard and I received a nice "thank you" for choosing to spend my money at Embassy.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I was in this establishment for four nights. I was satisfied with every second of it. Clean, friendly, and accommodating. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was great and more than I expected. In spite of this being the Arnold Classic weekend I never felt the Hotel was too busy or hectic. It was relaxing.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Sandusky, Ohio
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Room was very clean, spacious, and nice. Breakfast was amazing. Keith from breakfast service was exceptional :) He ensured I was more than happy with my meal. He continued to refill my orange juice and cleaned my table when I was done. What a great asset to the team!! Keep it up Columbus Airport staff. I will be back!!! Thanks for the great weekend :)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dallas, TX, United States
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Wonderfully generous and well-appointed rooms in a very new facility. Nice staff. Typical, below average, hotel restaurant. $18 for a chicken leg and thigh described as "half a chicken." I think it was missing some parts! That's the down side of being stuck at an airport hotel with no transportation.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business