Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus - Airport
Ranked #9 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Glen Burnie, Maryland
“Well Done”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Everything was well done, I could not find anything wrong with this hotel. The managers reception and complimentary breakfast were outstanding and the layout and design is flawless I wish all Embassy Suites were closed in, it would cut down on the noise complaints.

1 Thank Annalisa R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Lorton, United States
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Although I was there on business, my stay was so enjoyable that it felt almost like a mini vacation. The hotel was beautiful, and the staff was friendly and accommodating. The complimentary breakfast was outstanding, there was a large variety of food items from which to choose, everything was well stocked, and the staff was attentive to customer's needs.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Andrew H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus - Airport, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. I was very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your time at the Embassy Suites Columbus Airport. We are very proud of the hotel and strive to make sure that we keep it in "like new" condition. More importantly, we strive to ensure that each of our guests receive service that is reflective of the property's condition.

We hope that you will visit us again, should your travels bring you back to Columbus. Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback with the Trip Advisor community.
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at this location. The grounds were landscaped beautifully, the lobby was open and inviting, the parking was ample and well lit and the room was large and clean. I always enjoy the Embassy Suites separate bedroom concept; I like that people who are visiting guests can use the bathroom without going through the bedroom (usually).
The bar and the breakfast areas were open and comfortable, even with a big crowd. The breakfast buffet was hot and had plenty of choices, along with a made to order omelet station. Staff was friendly all around. Of course the manager's complimentary cocktail hour is always a nice touch after a busy work day or event. We highly recommend the ES Columbus Airport!

Room Tip: We requested away from the elevator and we had a room (5th floor) facing the back side of the hotel...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Fairmont, West Virginia
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Let me first start off by stating that there is no such thing as a bad Embassy Suites (at least not one I have been to). Exceptionally better at this Embassy Suites were the evening snacks. They had the standard chips, salsa/chips, but the veges were marinated and they had a tomato/mozzarella salad. Very yummy. The only problem I had was with the shower. It is a newer ES and many newer hotels are going with the shower only (instead of a bath tub/shower combo). I have no issues with the shower only except that it is apparent that whoever designed the shower was not a woman, nor vertically challenged. As many women will testify, we need a step or stool of some sort in the shower in order to shave our legs. Also, there was only one teeny-weeny shelf in the shower for my hygiene products. Finally, unless a person is 6' or taller, there is no way he/she can adjust the shower head. That part is very disappointing. It is my hope that when Hilton is building future hotels, that they take those things into consideration.

Room Tip: The hotel is not set up like the traditional EBs with an open middle; thus making the rooms a lot qu...
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Even before I arrived,Kenny and Connie rescued me from my freeway confusion and safely directed me to your front drive!. Kenny was calm and very helpful to this Cleveland traveler,explaining your 270 being like Cleveland's 271 and guiding me step by step out of my tangled route. When I arrived they could not have been more kind and welcoming. Kenny has a great calming talent! Connie kindly made sure I talked with him. Both employees you can be proud of!Everyone was very helpful my two days there. Accommodations were also excellent. And Location! Loved the airplanes flying over my room! Very Cool!

Room Tip: Front facing airport. 6th floor! Great View!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for sharing your positive comments about your recent stay. I was very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your time at the Embassy Suites Columbus Airport. We strive here to exceed customer expectations and enhance customer experience, and I am very proud Kenny and Connie helped to make your stay easy and comforting. I will be sure to encourage them to keep up the great work they have been doing!

We hope that you will visit us again, should your travels bring you back to Columbus. Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback with the Trip Advisor community.
North Augusta, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Hotel was a great location close to airport, shopping and downtown. the staff were friendly and attentative. Breakkfast was great, wish they served grits which would have put them over the top. overall a great experience.

Clarkston, United States
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Room was spacious. Furnishings were very nice. Overall great quality in appearance and comfort. We stayed with a wedding party of friends and family and would recommend this hotel to others. Overall great experience.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Andrew H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus - Airport, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. I was very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your time at the Embassy Suites Columbus Airport. We are very proud of the hotel and strive to make sure that we keep it in "like new" condition. More importantly, we strive to ensure that each of our guests receives service that is reflective of the property's condition.