“very close to airport, good for traveler.”

Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport
Ranked #89 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Tucson, Arizona
“very close to airport, good for traveler.”
Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

I had a rapid trip to Columbus and wanted to stay near airport, prices were all very high and a lot of low end hotels i didn't want to stay at. I got a great deal on Priceline for the Sheraton. Lobby area was very nice, clearly the hotel has been renovated. The hallways looked a little worn, the room was very nice, but the bathroom was horrible, almost like a laboratory white, very clean, but so sterile looking it almost hurt my eyes to be in there! Come on, put a picture or paint something some color other than blinding white. No complaints otherwise.
Free internet was a plus.

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I arrived in Columbus set to spend a night at 'Four Points by Sheraton' but a snow-storm hit so I spent 2 nights snowed in. On my arrival (after travelling from England for over 20 hours) the restaurant was closed due to the snow but the hotel sent me to order food at a neighbouring establishment & a taxi brought me back. I was all by myself until my Coshocton family could collect me - so I remained stranded 48 hours at Four Points. It was lovely! Mary on reception was incredible. The food, a day after I arrived, was lovely. I used the gym and pool. Spotless clean. My room was immaculate - the best part being a walk-in shower (no nasty curtain over a bath-tub). I was a single female English traveller stranded because of snow. Four Points took complete care. 100% recommended!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
Waterdown, Canada
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Positives all around. We stayed here for two nights over the August long weekend. Very clean, staff was very accommodating, and the pool was very relaxing. Not sure of the area, we chose this location as it is very close to some monster shopping district in Columbus. Hotel has room service as well as pizza takeout and awesome sandwich shop right next door.

Only weird thing is the bathroom door which is a giant swinging, sliding piece of wood. Looks stylish but truly missing on the whole privacy thing (there's still a gap between the door and the bathroom.

Very spacious room though. Would recommend to anyone needing a place to stay in Columbus.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Room had king-size bed, flat screen TV, free internet, 6 drawer dresser, extra large desk, and plenty of electrical outlets (very good for business person). Large bathroom with vanity and baskets with towels under sink. Bathroom didn't have tub but had large shower with glass door. Wooden hooks on wall to hang towels/clothes and magnifying mirror over vanity.. No full length mirror. Friendly staff. Not fancy but practical. Property is very close to airport with easy access to interstate. Glad I stayed here. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Blacklick, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Checking in I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel decor, and overall service. Everyone was very friendly, and seemed to care about their job. The only issue that I had was the television was a bit slow changing channels. It may sound like an odd thing, but when you have a 10 second delay between every channel you start to wonder when the last time you updated anything was. Other than that though, my stay was excellent!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I stayed here for business for a night and as the title implies I enjoyed my stay. The hotel almost reminds me of a Hotel Indigo type hotel experience or even a little on the Aloft side. That being said, it is very modern.

The rooms were not huge, but I did like the bathroom with the sliding door and stand-up glass shower. I am not a huge fan of soap and shampoo dispensers in the shower though...it annoys me and cheapens the bathroom to me...but I dealt with it. The bathroom overall is pretty plain.

The rest of the room had a comfortable bed, nice workstation and a chair. A nice touch is the wood floor upon entering. Overall the room was very bright.

Nice workout facility with updated machines...but how about some earphones for those who forget?

Lounge and bar were nice with a nice menu.

Another drawback, but not necessarily hotel's fault...there is NOTHING in the immediate area.

Overall good stay.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Mr_TomG, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
Thank you for the 4 star review.
My apologies regarding the head phones, we usually have extra ones to give out.
Next time you stay we will be prepared for you.
Tom
St. Louis
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Booked 2 nights on the end of a family Vacation to enjoy my old Hometown having joined Spg Rewards and staying at Fourpoints before I was expecting a nice bed and room and was not disappointed the staff was nothing but nice even to my kids the only Creep out Factor was one morning I went to get ice we had slept in till 9 and on my way Housekeeping wanted to know if we wanted room made up I replied yes and they asked when, gee I guess when we are gone. "Ok in about an hour" right Maybe with two kids and spouse maybe seemed like they were waiting to pounce on our room like it was their last one to do I felt a little Rushed.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your comments about the hotel.
I will pass along your housekeeping comments, as that is not acceptable.
Other than that, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will be back again.
Tom