“Great deal for a great hotel!”

Comfort Suites East Broad at 270
Ranked #27 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great deal for a great hotel!”
Reviewed 10 September 2012

My husband and I stopped here for a night on a two day road trip. It was so great that on the way back home we stopped here again! The hotel was very clean, nicely decorated, and reasonably priced. The staff was friendly. The breakfast buffet was pretty typical compared to other hotels. For our second stay, we opted to hit up the Tim Horton's donut and coffee shop just down the road. If we choose Columbus as a destination instead of a stopping point, I would surely stay here again. Thanks, Comfort Suites!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Cindie M, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites East Broad at 270, responded to this review, 9 October 2012
Thank you so much for your recent review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed yourselves during the short time that you stayed with us and will look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Columbus.!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 6 September 2012

I really was pleasantly surprised when I entered the hotel and saw how clean it was, almost like new. All three ladies who worked the front desk were wonderful, very professional and attentive. I stayed 3 nights and it was truly very nice. I would and have recommended this hotel to others. Oh, and by the way, they gave me my room with the AARP discount!!!!!

Room Tip: I was in the second floor and have no complaints
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
Cindie M, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites East Broad at 270, responded to this review, 7 September 2012
Thank you so much for your positive review! I am delighted you had a lovely experience on your most recent stay and that you found our staff to be professional, attentive and friendly. We truly appreciate our guests that take the time to tell others about their visit to our property On behalf of the staff, we look forward to welcoming you back to Comfort Suites East Broad at 270.
Spring Hill, KS
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Really enjoyed our stay! Only 1 night, but we would be happy to have stayed longer! There is room for improvement in the breakfast buffet, however. The proteins were not very appetizing! The rest was fine - good choices of yogurt, cereal, pastries, etc. Also, the directions to find the hotel were confusing and we had to call the hotel for additional help. Overall though, I would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
I would to thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Columbus and I also appreciate you taking the time to provide us your feedback.We look forward to seeing you again when and if your travels bring you back to Columbus.
niles, oh
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I normally plan my trips very carefully, ahead of time. On my recent trip to Columbus, I decided to "wing it" for a change. Unfortunately, at 3:00 pm, I had only 2 hours to find a hotel and get ready for an important event. I chose the Comfort Suites randomly, not expecting much. I was surprised to get one night at a decent rate (less, in fact, than a Holiday Inn Express that I had stayed at the night before). The staff was personable and encouraging as I shared my "wing it" get away. We laughed and they shared nearby landmark locations and restaurants that I might want to visit. Upon entering my room, I was struck by the different look of this room. A beautiful oriental-style "window wall" was between the bed and the door to the room for privacy. The TV was ultra-modern and remote was uncomplicated. The bed was the nicest I've ever seen in a hotel. (And, oh, so comfortable!) The bathroom looked brand new and was spic-n-span clean. The wi-fi was simple to connect to. Everytime I came and went from the hotel, the staff smiled and greeted me. I will most definitely go back! The only bad thing about my stay was that now I am planning to redecorate my bedroom to look a little more like the Comfort Suites!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
We are thrilled that your recent experience at the Comfort Suites East Broad at 270 was more you had anticipated. Thank you so much for going into such detail about all the amazing experiences you had while staying with us .Your interaction with our front desk, pointing out our friendly and attentive service encourages everyone to be the best at what we do. We are so glad that you picked our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 22 August 2012

my wife and i stayed there on saturday the 18th and LOVED IT! my wife and i both are in the hotel business and were very impressed on this property. beautifully decorated and clean rooms. ep. typical choice hotel breakfast. large breakfast room and large lobby. room was HUGE and deep, loved the desk setup and i would love the office chair for my office. WHERE DO YOU GET THEM?? the from dest staff was great for the most part. the front desk person at night was not so friendly but when we checked out she was great. i would recommend this hotel to donald trump if he was in the area, it was that amazing!!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your stay with us. The staff and management at Comfort Suites East Broad at 270 takes pride in facilitating great stays for all of our guest. On behalf of the staff, I thank you for staying with us recently and look forward to hosting your next stay whenever you come back to Columbus.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 4 August 2012

We were in Columbus to compete in the state fair. Desk clerk was easy to work with. We were on the floor, with two queen beds. It was a very nice room with a nice chair and small couch, desk and chair, nice flatscreen, and good beds. Free wifi worked well. The bathroom was good, except I could not find a way to turn on the fan. There was one switch for the light, and that was it. I think there was a fan above the shower, but it was not running. I was a little worried about noise since it was closer to the airport, but it was not a problem. You could look out the window and see the planes landing, but the rooms were well soundproofed all around. The scenery on the east side is two water towers. The pool was tiny, not much bigger than the hot tub. The deepest was four feet. We always swim at hotels, but we skipped it this time. The breakfast was good. Most of the choices were carbs, but they were still good. You can make regualar or cinnamon waffles. Overall, we were very satisfied with this hotel, and recommend it.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Ohio_Tom_11
Cindie M, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites East Broad at 270, responded to this review, 7 August 2012
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your thoughts and your experience at our hotel. We will look forward to the next time you are in Columbus and hope you will consider us as your home away from home.
Eastlake, Ohio
Reviewed 29 July 2012

The hotel was nice and clean. We had a king-size bed suite and it was very roomy. The only drawback (and it has nothing to do with the hotel) was the location. It was off of I-270 and the main restaurant choices are fast-food chains. But the area looks like it is being developed more.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Cindie M, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites East Broad at 270, responded to this review, 31 July 2012
I would to thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Columbus and I also appreciate you taking the time to provide us your feedback. I am sorry that you were not able to take advantage of some of the great dine in restaurants that we have. Just so you have some options the next time you visit us :Tumbleweed Southwest Grille, Panera and Bob Evans are less than 1mile away. Texas Roadhouse, Max & Erma's, Los Jalapenos Mexican Restaurant are under 2.5 miles away. In addition there is a Outback Steakhouse, Olive Garden and TGIF Friday's (and a few more),all between 3-6 miles. Again, thank you so much, and we'll see you again soon!