Everything we experienced while @ this hotel was wonderful. Our check-in was fast & easy, the lady checking us in asked about our preferences & each request was met. It was an added blessing to have the free parking garage within a few steps. I appreciated the fact that it was offered @ no charge esp. in Columbus. Our room was larger than expected with a huge TV and separate sitting area. It more than met our expectations. We decided to go for a swim & noticed the towels in the swim area were gone so we walked to the front desk & one of the ladies IMMEDIATELY got fresh towels for us. We were surprised because normally it takes a while to see results. Being so close to Ohio State University they had been extremely busy with lots of different athletes staying there using the facilities. We mentioned the indoor pool was a little chilly & she turned up the heat for us. The complimentary breakfast was superb. We had the sausage gravy w/biscuits, fresh fruit, yogurt and coffee. The gravy was so tasty. It was all really good & we left stuffed. Overall, it was wonderful. The hotel is close to everything & we were able to do a lot while we were there . We highly recommend this hotel. It was extremely clean, comfortable & just really a nice place to stay. The customer service is beyond compare & made our stay even more enjoyable :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Columbus/ OSU is ideally situated just minutes from The Ohio State University, the Greater Columbus Convention Center, Arena District, Berliner Park and the wonderful cultural neighborhoods of Downtown Columbus. For the business traveler, Hyatt Place Columbus/OSU is within close proximity to Time Warner Cable, Battelle Memorial Institute, the Nationwide Insurance World Headquarters, AEP Ohio and the Ohio State Medical Center. Enjoy a day of shopping at the Short North Shops and Easton Towne Center or attend a live performance at the Lifestyle Community Pavilion. For the sports enthusiast, visit the Value City Arena, the Nationwide Arena or the Ohio Stadium, home to the Ohio State Buckeyes. Hyatt Place Columbus/ OSU also features 2,000 square feet of meeting room space, a gallery which offers an intimate coffee and wine café, a guest kitchen with freshly prepared snacks and entrees, and a daily complimentary A.M. Kitchen Skillet breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Columbus/OSU reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Columbus/Osu Hotel Columbus
- Hyatt Place Columbus/OSU Ohio