“Tuesday night outing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Wine Bistro

The Wine Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
The Wine Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #216 of 2,199 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Wine Bar, American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rt 23 and Highbluffs
Description: The Wine Bistro serves and sells a wide variety of wines for all tastes and budgets. We serve by the glass or bottle to share at the table. Our kitchen offers an assortment of flatbreads, entrees, soups, cheeses, desserts, pastas and small plates to enjoy as a meal or to pair with your wine. Drop in for lunch. Visit us after work for a glass of wine. Come with friends for dinner or a tasting flight. Ask about our private "Reserve Room" for larger special events.
Columbus, Ohio
“Tuesday night outing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

excellent food and service some nights no corking charge restaurant started serving excellent flatbreads and now offer some excellent entrees, such as shortribs, shrimp/lobster pasta

Visited July 2014

Cleveland, Ohio
“Dinner and wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Wine bottles line the walls, as in a library. Choose one, have it chilled for you, then enjoy. Menu was quite innovative. The crab cakes and veal meatball were outstanding.

Visited May 2014
Ohio
“Wonderful evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

This was my 1st visit to the Wine Bistro, I met 3 of my old college roommates for wine and dinner. I liked the decor and atmosphere, and was surprised with the menu, more selection and variety than I expected. The wine selection was very good, the service was very good and my meal was very good. I would recommend the Wine Bistro.

• Visited February 2014
Ontario, New York
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Was in from out of town for two nights and by myself. I chose this place due to the proximity of my hotel and was extremely happy with my choice and in fact I was so pleased I went back the second night. I was able to sit out outside on the patio both nights which was a great area. My service was wonderful. The waiter attentive, pleasant and extremely helpful. I had a great bottle of a Barolo the first night with the Lobster and shrimp fettucine, roasted corn and asparagus as my entre. It was excellent! The second night I had a cheese tray, with the prosciutto/peas over fusilli with two glasses of different white wines that my waiter suggested. All of this was excellent also. I highly recommend this place!

• Visited April 2014
“Worth the drive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I had beef tips with risotto and carrots. The beef melted in my mouth. The risotto had a wonderful depth of flavor. Even the carrots were good & I don't like carrots! The service was spectacular & the atmosphere great! I will go back soon! I highly recommend dining here.