“AMAZING!”

Fisherman's Wharf
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I cannot say enough how much we loved this place! The crab legs were amazing and the desserts were to die for (even after getting them to go and eating them the next day!).

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We had a wonderful dinner at Fisherman's Wharf and I would eat here again when traveling to Columbus. One of the many restaurants to choose from in the Polaris area, I had read great reviews and made a reservation several monthes ago when the trip was planned. Unforseen delays (tire blowout on 71S) caused me to call and change the reservations and the staff was so kind and accommodating! Now on to the food... The escargot is delicious and a "must try" and the calamari came with a delicious garlic/pepper dipping sauce. We both ordered the lobster langostinos and they were cooked perfectly, peeled right out of the shell and dipped into an amazing garlic butter! I also felt reasonably priced for six at $30. The spinach au gratin was a large portion served in a crock. Very good and worth the extra cost, in my opinion. We unfortunately did not have room for dessert given the amazing apps (and I forgot to mention the fresh bread and the amazing olive oil dipping sauce) but the dessert menu was plentiful and all looked very pretty when they passed our table. Overall, an enjoyable birthday dinner. There are so many great restaurants to choose from in Columbus, but if you are looking for delicious seafood, great service (thank you, Alex!) And a restaurant where you can easily talk to your dinner companion with ease and not being too packed in to other tables, Fisherman's Wharf may be for you.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Went with family (all adults) to this location and had a great time. The waitstaff was pleasant and the food was delicious. Coconut shrimp was a delicious appetizer. Maple crunch salad was yummy and very well presented. Highly recommend the Kentucky Corn Spoon Bread as one of your sides. I ordered the filet and asked for it medium, when I received it I thought it seemed a little more rare, but it still tasted great. Strawberry shortcake was a fantastic way to end the meal.

1  Thank 266kathys
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Went here to celebrate 2 birthdays and Father's Day. Food was good and the server was attentive, knowledgeable, and very personable. Scallops and filet were great, the sea bass was bland.

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Was recommended this place by a friend. Wow! Amazing food. Had the lobster and was blown away. They make a homemade creamy butter that will knock your socks off. Service is excellent. Overall just great.

1  Thank Jason B