“Peaceful stay!”

Ranked #65 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Columbus, Georgia
“Peaceful stay!”
Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

My room was very clean, all dishes and cookware on hand, halls and room smelled clean. Hotel was very quite at night, did not try the free meals but menu looked enticing. I was over charged but that was quickly resolved, I will be back to stay and enjoy this wonderful hotel again!

• Stayed April 2013
Tim B, Manager at Staybridge Suites Columbus Airport, responded to this review, 10 April 2013
We appreciate the coments. Hope to see you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Chillicothe, Ohio
Reviewed 24 January 2013

We checked into Staybridge for one night before our early morning flight, they offer shuttle service to the airport as well as leaving our car there instead of having to pay to park at the airport. The check in was efficient and pleasant. David was who greeted us. He done everything just perfect. The room was nice, clean and big. Since we're leaving at five am , he had two bags of goodies for us to take with us, water, apple, banana, Danish and muffins were in each bag. The shuttle picked us up when we arrived back in Columbus 14 days later, they were quick in getting there. I wouldn't change anything about this stay. David is to be commended. I will stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank 22faith
Tim B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Columbus Airport, responded to this review, 25 January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to express your kind words. I will pass them on to the staff.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Pros: great location
Free washers & dryers
Free breakfast & dinner
Cons: I killed three bugs in my room.
My stay was ok but I kept finding bugs in my room. Woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom it was a huge spider crawling on the bathroom room floor. Then the next day there was a bug on the ceiling and a fly was in the room.

• Stayed July 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Columbus Airport, responded to this review, 11 August 2012
Dear marriottgoldmember12,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay. I am delighted you liked the location of our hotel as well as the laundry facilities and the free breakfast and dinner. Please accept my sincerest apologies that you were disappointed about your room accommodations. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed by our team and take actions accordingly. We all hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare
Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed 12 July 2012

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite and were quite impressed by the cleanliness and amount of room we had. The bedrooms were large and each had it's own bath. We had a full kitchen that was the best stocked kitchen we have had in a suite hotel. I think a gourmet chef would have everything they would want! The living room area was large and bright and it was nice to have a dining table to have our meals on.
The have a large well stocked buffet in the am for breakfast. The location was very close to the airport and there were lots of other hotels and places to eat nearby.
The staff was friendly and efficient.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 25 June 2012

I keep being impressed by the "new" Holiday Inn family of hotels. I was at this Staybridge for 2 days for a conference. They upgraded me to an awesome s-bedroom suite. Every bit as nice as any Embassy Suites I have ever stayed at. Bed was fantastic. had one minor problem - the thermostat failed the second night. The night manager was at my door within 5 minutes of it being reported, trying multiple things to fix it, but to no avail. It was fine anyway, but this attention to customer service is refreshing. The pool and hot tub were very nice. Overall, this was a very nice stay, at a great rate. Excellent value for the money. Highly recommended, if you need a hotel near Columbus Airport.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank FlyingAuditor
hong kong
Reviewed 17 June 2012

Have spent two nights in this hotel on way to Chicago in late May. The queen bed suite is spacious, very clean and well equipped. Breakfast is free. The waffle maker is very popular. Hotel has shuttle to airport and nearby shopping town where you can spend half day easily.

The only downside is the noise from aircraft landing. If you are a light sleeper, you will hear them very clearly in early mornings. Otherwise, the hotel is very good for short stay. It has swimming pool, outdoor play area, gym and laundry room, all free for guests. Staff are very friendly too.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank ladyfromhk
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed 17 March 2012

My room was excellent, with a nice kitchen and large windows. There was a thunderstorm one of the 3 nights I stayed, and I was able to catch a great picture of lightning! I stayed here for 3 nights in late July when the Ohio State Fair was taking place. Upon check-in on Saturday, I was greeted by someone of African-American descent and I was not charged for checking in early. Breakfast was packed, but it tasted pretty good. I'll stay here again if I ever plan to roam central Ohio.

Room Tip: Get a courtyard view suite.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled solo