I booked through hotwire and rate was forty-two plus tax for one queen bed. We require two beds and were charged an additional fifteen dollars, plus tax, for 2 double beds---increasing our original cost by 1/3. Also, there is a FEE for internet. Each room has a kitchenette, so breakfast is limited to coffee, doughnuts, and a bit of fresh fruit. Room was recently renovated, but towels and bed coverings are very frayed and thin. Bar soap is provided, but shampoo, lotion, etc, must be requested from front desk. Located across the street from Polaris shopping Mall and short distance from Interstate 71. This property was not a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Columbus - Polaris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Columbus - Polaris Hotel Columbus
- Extended Stay America - Columbus - Polaris Ohio
- Extended Stay Columbus
- Columbus Extended Stay