“stay only when desperate”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Columbus
InTown Suites Columbus / Dublin
Ranked #136 of 146 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 9 August 2014

A motel is a motel, and not a hotel (not that those are always safe ground either). So, you get what you pay for. The place is OK for a few days, if you absolutely can’t stay anywhere else. Good things about the place: the 43 inch flat screen TV, close to the shops (Giant Eagle, Walmart, etc) and other conveniences (highways). The internet was so slooooooow though! It often just turned itself off! The building stank of cigarettes, old dirty carpets, damp and many other strange strong odours. I was allergic to the bed covers, so I removed them. I itched like crazy any time I touched them. I wonder if it was because they had dust or what else the problem could’ve been. The covers (not the sheets) also had lots of stains on them! The housekeeping sometimes happened in the afternoons and at other times in the mornings. Someone barged into my room while I was sleeping in the morning.

I’m just a bit worried about their bug control as well. While I stayed there I got bitten by a brown recluse spider in my room! That was just scary. Then there was there air conditioning. I turned it on once and never turned it on again because the air it gave off the stink of something dead. This was an experience hopefully never to be repeated.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Aria E

Reviewed 17 August 2013

The check in man Mike the SSM his title was lovely. The room was filthy- spider webs every where the walls were dirty. Joe the general manager is a jerk accused us of lying about money lost in the vending machine. I watched housekeeping "clean" and she swished around a filthy mop for a second. The table was obviously not cleaned or had been. This was just an unbearable stay.

• Stayed: August 2013