My husband and I stayed here with our 4-year-old son in a 1-bedroom suite for two nights. The location can't be beat. You can pretty much park your car and walk to absolutely anything you need.
Overall our stay was excellent, but not perfect. Appears to only be one luggage cart in each building, so if you are checking in at the same time as any other guest staying in that building, good luck getting a cart - we had to make several trips up to our room on the second floor. The room itself was fine - kitchen was well stocked and everything was clean. We had trouble with the bathroom door - you had to jiggle the handle to get out every time. Was a little worried my 4-year-old would get stuck in there!
We utilized the pool and it was nice, but would've liked it to have been open later than 9pm. Breakfast was good, but VERY cramped. All of the staff we encountered were very friendly.
My biggest complaint would be the AC unit. While I don't mind a noisy unit (as several people have complained about), I do mind it when I set it to a certain temperature, and it just decides to turn itself off. I don't know if they have motion sensors in the room or what, but we had ours set at 70, and left for 3 hours to go shopping and have dinner - by the time we came back, everything had turned itself off, and it was 78 in the room. This happened to us twice - once in the middle of the night, when I woke up in a pool of sweat. I ended up taking a ponytail holder and wrapping it around the thermostat to try and hold the ON switch in place. This seemed to work for the remainder of our visit.
All in all, I would probably stay again if traveling with our child - we prefer a suite floorplan when he is along. If traveling as a couple or alone (or in the winter, as this hotel only has an outdoor pool), I'd probably choose the Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at the Residence Inn by Marriott at Easton, you are staying onsite at one of the finest shopping and entertainment centers in the Midwest. With more than 100 shops and the finest restaurants and entertainment Columbus has to offer immediately outside our front door, you will have no need to worry about driving, parking, or taking a shuttle! All you have to do is check-in and enjoy your stroll through Easton! At the Residence Inn by Marriott Easton we offer 120 suites featuring complimentary Wireless Internet access and all the comforts of home. Our beautifully appointed and spacious studio, one bedroom and two bedroom suites offer separate living and sleeping areas and plenty of space for relaxing. We also feature a heated outdoor pool & whirlpool and a workout facility with state-of-the-art cardio equipment. With the thriving corporate and retail centers of Easton sharing our campus, The Residence Inn by Marriott at Easton is the perfect choice in Columbus ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Marriott, Hotel.de, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Columbus Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Columbus Easton Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Columbus Easton Ohio