US$171
Homewood
US$340
LeMeridien.com
  • Room Service
All reviewseaston town centergreat locationwithin walking distancefunny bonenice kitchen areafull kitchenbedroom suitebreakfast staffpots and pansshopping tripbasketball courtgranite countertopsthe breakfast areanice hotelenjoyable staydefinitely stay here againnice size
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here over a beautiful weekend in April.
The good about the hotel: location, location, location. It is very close and easy walk to Easton and the shops and restaurants. Our room was decently clean, and when we asked for some additional toiletries, the front desk girls were great about getting them to us. The staff here were very courteous and helpful.
The average about the hotel: the decor is very dated and starting to look worn. Our room carpet had very clear wear marks in it. The bathrooms are dated and the wallpaper is coming off the wall.
The bad: honestly, the only bad is the breakfast. I don’t expect inclusive breakfast to be great, they usually aren’t. This one however was bad. The dining area was messy (probably more the guests fault), but at least try to clean it up a little. The food was inedible. The bread was stale, the cooked food was clearly some boxed thing heated in a microwave, and the fruit looked unappetizing. At least they had lots of coffee, and that was a plus. Also, the ladies were very quick to take plates and clean tables (I know it’s weird the breakfast bar was a mess).
Overall, it’s what I probably expected. I would stay here again if it was an inexpensive alternate. I wouldn’t seek this as a primary option.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
gm3900, Manager at Residence Inn Columbus Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Good Evening Ryan M,
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Residence Inn Columbus Easton! We greatly appreciate both the positive and negative comments regarding your stay with us. I'm so glad you had great interactions with our staff and enjoyed the location. I am very sorry that you did not find our breakfast to be fresh or the area to be clean or tidy. I really appreciate this feedback so that we can work with our staff to make sure the food is fresh and appealing looking at all times and that we can make sure the buffet line is more regularly cleaned and organized.
In regards to our property condition, we are currently planning a renovation that will begin in 2019. We are working daily on the condition to update it as we are able until we completely renovation next year.
Again, thank you for your feedback. We hope that you will stay with us again when your travels bring you back to Columbus.
Best,
Erin Hall
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Stayed at the hotel while on a business trip. All the things you would expect from Residence Inn, plus unbeatable location near shopping and great dining places. Highly recommend if your staying in Easton.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I wish I could attach a smell of the place to this review so you understood just how bad the hotel is. Walking through the lobby, stairs and hallways to my room for the first time I only saw filth and the carpets look like they have not been vacuumed for months. The room was worse! Floor did not look vacuumed, grout in tile is disgusting, a hair on my sheets, hair stuck to the bathroom door, disgusting shower, dirty walls...I could seriously go on and on. Then a co-worker and I saw people carrying mattresses out of the hotel that were deeply stained and I was told by a co-worker they had to remove hers because of bugs. Another coworker asked the front desk when he checked in about that and they acted like they were unaware mattresses were being taken out.. give me a break. This place is disgusting. After my first night I tried to find another hotel in the area but everything was booked so went across town to stay at my cousins. I strongly recommend you find something else in the area - there are many other hotels and if you book in advance you should easily find something. If you stay here - good luck.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

The convenience of the hotel is what is the draw for this hotel. Trader Joe’s is right next door and you can walk to many restaurants and shopping in Easton even in the winter. The rooms are a nice size but average. Not convinced of adequate cleaning; I didn’t set my bag even on the floor and the drawers had hair in them so I didn’t unload my clothing or bathroom toiletries into them even though I was in town for two weeks for work.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Trisha S
gm3900, Manager at Residence Inn Columbus Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear Trisha S,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Residence Inn Columbus Easton. I am glad you found our location convenient and enjoyed the size of your room. I am very sorry that you were not confident in the cleanliness of your room. We strive to provide our guests with a clean and comfortable stay and I apologize that we did not provide that for you. I would love to hear more about your stay and how we can overcome your negative experience. Please feel free to call the hotel at 614-414-1000 at your convenience.
Erin Hall
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I spent a long weekend here and it was very nice. I was upgraded to a two bedroom unit with fire place so had more than enough room to spread out. I was most appreciative of the complimentary shuttle service to the air port. Would have appreciated a shuttle to the mall area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo