“5 star hospitality”

Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris
Ranked #80 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 29 June 2013

My name is Melissa Antonucci,
I came for a funeral and stayed 12 day's and the lady's Robin,@Lovley at the front desk went well over and above the
Customer service NEVER said no to any request l made and if they could not make it happen the found a referrel or someone who could.
I really thought with the professionalism in this staff was 5 star all the way, l have stayed at many nice hotels that are 5 star with awards and the custermer service just was not as genuine as this staff.
I give them a A....
Please stay at this hotel and just watch how they remember everyones name and wish you a good day good morning and say hello to you like its the 1st hello of the day...
Melissa

• Stayed: June 2013
Robyn T, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Melissa-Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. We are so pleased that we were able to make you feel at home at such a hard time with the funeral and such! We hope you will come back and see us if you are ever in Ohio!

Best Wishes,

Robyn Torgrimson

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris

Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

Got this room for less than $60. For the quality of service and location, this was a great deal. As previously mentioned, this was built as a Microtel. As a result, the rooms are micro sized. There were two of us in the room, and had plenty of room to move about with our luggage. Breakfast offered a better than expected offering. Great value for this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
Deb I, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Dear Cridenour5,

Thank you very much for sharing your refreshing comments on your recent experience with us at The Quality Inn & Suites North/Polaris. It is our goal as a team to provide a relaxing and enjoyable experience. I am elated to hear you enjoyed all the amenities provided to you as our guest. We look forward to having you with us again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2013

We were at this hotel about 2 years ago,it was a Day's Inn.I call the phone number and found out it was now a Quality Inn..Well we were near Powell and a very dear friend that was on her way to re-locate and we wanted to see her once again beforeFla. was her new home..So we booked a room near the front and on the first floor..Miss Lovely was on staff when we arrived and the room was 110% better than when we stayed before. The bed's were out of this world and our room came with a frig and microwave NO EXTRA COST!!! Breakfast was much more than we expected waffels, bisquits and gravy, eggs, cereal,juice and a whole lot more,the young lady in charge of it kept everything full and hot. EXTRA PERK>>coffee and hot water for tea every nite.Robin also helped when I needed a quilt as I'm always cold it was fluffy and toasty for me..while my husband enjoyed the A/C the room was very large and the window seat nice space..THANK'S EVERYONE FOR THE GREAT SERVICE AND STAY>>See you again soon..

Room Tip: We needed a first floor room due to walking problems and we were just around the corner and very qui...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Rosemarie- Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and noticed some of the changes that we have made and will continue to make to make this a hotel that exceeds every guest's expectations! We hope to see you back soon!

Robyn Torgrimson
Quality Inn & Suites North/Polaris

Reviewed 20 June 2013

I came in for 2 nights for business, it is a great location, walked to dinner last night! Hotel is really clean, I was very happy and comfortable in my room. It is a smaller then normal, however did not bother me as there was plenty of room for my things and for me to work at the small desk. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have slept in, very happy with my stay for the price. ALL of the staff was so nice!

Room Tip: Great for business travelers, comfortable and great value!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Deb I, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Dear Chriss6110,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at the Quality Inn & Suites North/Polaris. I am so glad that you were impressed with your accommodations. I am glad that you were also able to enjoy our amenities; Helpful & Professional staff members. Thanks again for the positive review and your kind words about our hotel and our staff.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 June 2013

I got this hotel through Priceline which really doesn't check out their choices very good. It is an old Microtel, if you know what that means. The room was tiny and I mean tiny. I'm not claustrophobic, but this room made me that way. The tv was not flat panel, the wifi was decent and the room was outfitted well. The walls were so thin and there was loud talking going on next door. You could hear people walking above you. I wouldn't have stayed there on my own. The people at the front desk were wonderful. But I had a horrible stay.

Room Tip: Choose an upstairs room if people making noise above you is an issue.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Robyn T, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2013

Hi Crystalman. My name is Robyn and I am the General Manager here at the Quality Inn & Suites. I apologize that your stay was not up to par. We try to inform all of our guests that our economy queen and queen size rooms are smaller but are also very comfy, and I guess you were not made aware. Please come back and visit us and I will make sure that you get a bigger room to accommodate your needs!

We look forward to seeing you back and thank you for the review!

Robyn

Reviewed 7 May 2013

The room was fine but the bath smelled like mildew. The room was a good size. There were no screens even though the window opened. Wasn't crazy about that either. Area is good for food and such but a lot of traffic and loud.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends

Hi Julie, thank you for the review. We have tended to the screens and also the mildew smell. We were not aware until you commented! Thanks again and we hope to see you back very soon.

Robyn

Reviewed 10 April 2013

I don't know where to begin on this one. First, let me say that the front desk staff is very professional and extremely nice. Everyone we came into contact with was very friendly. So, my complaint is NOT with the staff. They're great! However, their friendliness and professionalism isn't enough to make up for the actual room we stayed in.

The hotel itself is yucky. It smelled very badly upon walking in the door and remained that way until the next day. Our particular room looked run down and nasty (dirty, dusty, stains everywhere etc.) The bed sheets were white and clean (thankfully). I could also tell that the bathroom had been cleaned. This hotel needs to be remodeled. It's in a very nice area, with nicer hotels around it. I do not know why Wyndam hasn't cleaned this one up! We paid WAY TOO MUCH to stay here for the one night we stayed. I did not try the breakfast food, because the atmosphere made me too sick to think about eating. I slept with my clothes on and checked out as soon as I could the next morning.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Dear Sunny M,

Thank you for your review. I am certainly disappointed by the lack of cleanliness you experienced in your guest room. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness, your experience falls way below our standards; Again I sincerely apologize and hope in the future you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations.