Well, there isn't much I can say positive about this property. But one thing I can say is the staff is friendly and polite. That's it. It goes downhill fast.
Upon check out I was told that the type of room I reserved was sold out and I would be upgraded. Except the room I was given was actually a DOWN grade. And I was charged the original HIGHER price. As a Gold Choice Privilege member, I was pretty surprised that the reservation wasn't honored. It's like the Seinfeld episode, you have no problem taking the reservation you have a problem KEEPING the reservation.
The hotel is very VERY worn and dirty. The room was dirty. The pillows are HORRIBLE.
We were staying for two nights. After day one, the room was not made up by 4PM. That drives me nuts, and housekeeping made a bad call because they weren't busy at all day 2..
Worse STILL, housekeeping was at our door early day 2, are you checking out yet??? SO, you can't make up my room when I am staying over, but you are practically loading the car to get me out on day 2?
The breakfast is just as bad as people in earlier reviews stated. 1 type of cereal, the milk was out, no napkins at all either day, old nasty fruit.
The parking lot has garbage all over the outside...I have a hint for management, if you put garbage cans outside the building at the door, people probably won't leave their garbage on the ground.
Honestly, one of the worst I have been in, and I travel ALL the time.
Again, one positive, friendly staff. But not nearly enough to make up for poor condition of hotel.
Oh, one more thing...the walls are PAPER thin. Seriously, and this is crass but I have to be honest....I could hear the person above us using the bathroom....that's about as paper thin as walls can get..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an award-winning Sunburst Quality Inn & Suites. We presently hold the title of CHAIRMAN'S AWARD!!! We offer a complimentary breakfast including Belgium Waffles, hard boiled eggs, biscuits and gravy, yogurt, bagels, danish, hot and cold cereals and a selection of juices. We offer free wireless internet and a fitness center. Our beautifully appointed rooms come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, iron and ironing boards and coffeemakers. We are within walking distance of multiple restaurants including J Alexanders, Bravo, Champs, Gilberts Steakhouse, Ruth Chris, The Fish Market and The Winking Lizard. We are fifteen minutes from downtown Columbus. We welcome the opportunity to have you experience our excellent customer service in Worthington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Worthington
- Days Inn & Suites Worthington Hotel Columbus
- Days Inn Worthington
- Worthington Days Inn
- Quality Inn And Suites North/Polaris Columbus, Ohio