“I Loved Staying Here!”

Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris
Ranked #80 of 146 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I loved staying here as it was a wonderful experience. My suite was perfect, especially the window seat. The staff was welcoming and very kind. I would stay here again the next time I am in Columbus. A bonus was the location as it is close to the Polaris Mall.

Room Tip: My suite was large and sunny.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Deb I, Sr. VP at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Thank you for you kind comments. Many people do comment on the window seat as it quite quaint. It also gives our guests more space to place their item. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience and we do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

I have stayed here a few times now and I would recommend it to anyone. Great value for the price. The staff is friendly. The rooms are nice and clean (Marble sinks and window seats). If there is an upgraded room available they will upgrade you without you asking. The breakfast is good and there are alot of nice restaruants within walking distance for dinner as well as a short drive. It is near the really nice Polaris mall and down the highway from the Tanger Outlets. I will be staying there next time I am in town.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Deb I, Sr. Vice President at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let Trip Advisor know how you stay was!! We are a limited service hotel and strive to keep our rates at a point where people can afford while finding a hotel that meets their needs. We are in a safe neighborhood with many amenities in the community. We realize that prospective travelers are selecting their hotels based on reviews. We appreciate your comments and look forward to a continued relationship.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

As a diamond elite member of Choice Privileges, I stay at approximately 75-100 Quality Inns per year, all over the country and throughout Europe. With almost no exceptions, the Qualiy Inn North Polaris is the best I've found in that brand.

I received an upgrade to a lovely small suite, that was nicely appointed, almost something like one would find in a boutique hotel. The furnishings and layout were unique and modern. The bed was quite comfortable, and it had a nice large screen HD TV in the room. Many Quality Inns are not a lot higher on the comfort scale than an Econo-Lodge, but this is definitely not the case with this one. The staff was knowledgeable and helpful.

On another occasion, I did not receive an upgrade but stayed in one of their "normal" rooms. The décor in that room was modern as well, and the bed was just as nice.

For the price, I was quite happy with the room, service, and location of the hotel. Anytime I'm in Columbus, I'll stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

We do realize that sometimes a particular hotel flag does not live up to the standards. We are please to hear that you feel our Quality Inn & Suites did meet your requirements and that you feel it was one of the better ones. Your comments are appreciated. We hope to serve yout again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Just wanted to write a quick thank you to the hotel management and Staff. My son was staying at the hotel with his HS Wrestling team and he left a bag with approx. $500 worth of belongings in the hotel lobby area. The folks at the hotel were outstanding in locating the belongins and keeping them safe until we could get to the hotel to retrieve them. We really appreciate the care that they took with the situation. Thanks!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Deb I, Sr. Vice President at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Thanks for you kind words.

We really appreciate when guests let us know they had a great experience and want to return. It is truly a great motivational way for us to let our staff know how important great customer service is.
When we read the comments it let's us know we can make a difference!!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I work around the state of Ohio and have a favorite spot in many cities. This is my spot in Columbus. The place is always clean and accommodating, and the people are genuinely friendly and personable. It is within walking distance to many good restaurants, as are all the other hotels in the area, but this place is my preference.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Deb I, Sr. V.P. at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

We are very fortunate to have this great location. Many guests like the fact that we are within walking distance of ten fabulous eating spots. From a quick sandwich, Mexican, sports bars, steak houses, seafood and Italian, we have them all.
Last night we had three guests drive from the OSU area to our hotel because they remembered a neat eating spot across the street.

Our staff reads the reviews our guests write. We appreciate when you take the time to let us know that we make a difference. We hope to keep serving you in the future.

The Quality North team!!!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Great hotel for a budget price. Clean rooms, great value, safe great location, nice breakfast. Easy access to 270, and route 23 (about 2 blocks away) around Columbus and to restaurants, movies and shopping,

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Deb I, Sr. VP at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. Our staff looks forward to reading these reviews because we know that people are reading these comments and making their reservations where they feel they will get their best value. Trip Advisor is really making a difference.
Thank you!!!!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

My fiancé and I are in the process of relocation from ny to Oregon and usually stay at red roof or motel 6 when we travel long distances and need various stays. We arrived at the red roof across the street from this quality inn and were very put off. We did not even get out of the car. "Sketchy" didn't begin to describe the sights. Then, across the street was a bright beacon of hope. The quality inn and suites say there beckoning us to " come! Stay at our safe, clean hotel". It saved us from who knows what on the first night of our journey. We were very pleased. And the continental breakfast was quite delicious.

• Stayed: December 2013

Congratulations on your engagement and we hope your move from New York goes well. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay went. We do strive to give our guests the best possible service. As your review shows there is quite bit of competition out there and it is important to be aware of what our guests needs are. People are now selecting their hotel stays based on customer reviews.
Thank you for selecting us and we wish you the best for your future.
The Quality Staff!!!