“GREAT Accommodations & Service”

Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris
Ranked #77 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Euclid, Ohio
“GREAT Accommodations & Service”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I travel a lot and its so nice when the personalized service is backed up with clean and bright accommodations. The breakfast is good many choices but the happy hour on Wednesdays is excellent with wine, wings, beer and fried cheese sticks all as a thank you to the guests. Parking is well lit and safe and the area has great restaurants an also a number of affordable restaurants as well. I'm more than pleased with everything.

Room Tip: Rooms on the North side are my favorite
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Deb I, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Thank you Mr. Kreigh! It is truly AWESOME to know that you have enjoied your experience with us. I will share your comments with our team.

We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!

Alie Morrison
Front Office Manager
Quality Inn & Suites North/Polaris

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
East Concord, New York
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I stayed there while visiting my daughter at Ohio State. I was put at the end of the hall in a handicap accessible room. There was no tub and a chair in the shower. I had to go to the front desk for additional towels...which are much smaller than a typical bath towel. I was also in a conjoined room where you could see a large enough gap under the door. We got no sleep because of the back noise upstairs and next to us. I felt like I would have had a better night sleep at a truck stop. My daughter wouldn't even shower there - she said that she would shower back in her dorm. Trust me - pick somewhere else. I know I will when I go back to visit.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Deb I, Sr. VP (Acting GM) at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
I am so sorry about the experience you had at our hotel on your last stay. I remember speaking with you during your visit. We take great pride here at the Quality Inn & Suites in providing guest satisfaction. I hope I successfully conveyed that to you in our conversation.
When our guests have a less than desireable experience such as their travel agent booking a handicapped room for them by mistake, we would always be happy to move them to their choice of room. I urge you to please call me here at the hotel, 614-436-0556 as I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your stay further.
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Stayed for a weekend while visiting my daughter at Ohio State. The location was so convenient near tons of restaurants and not far at all from the university. If the weather was better, we would have walked right over to Champs. The staff was so friendly and although the room was a little smaller than I thought, it was extremely clean which is always important to me. They even had complimentary breakfast, which I thought was so nice. Will definitely be back in the spring when we visit again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Deb I, Sr. VP at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this review, 23 February 2014
So glad you had a good experience for your weekend stay. Truly do appreciate your taking the time to let us know. We do look forward to our guests comments. It really helps motivate our staff to continue with excellent customer service. Hope to see you again soon!!!
Stafford, New York
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The manager is very Friendly and accommondating!!! We had a very bad experience at another hotel in Columbus and left early in the morning. We arrived here at 11 am hoping to get a room. they had completely sold out the night before, but still were able to get us in a room early. The room was clean, and very nice looking. the bed was very comfortable and they had a nice hot breakfast for us before we left. I could not speak highly enough about the hotel or the team working their. They met all of our expectations and them some.

Room Tip: Awesome Hotel you will not be disappointed
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
In reviewing our Trip Advisor comments today I would like to thank you for noticing our hot breakfast. We have been working hard to make sure we meet our guest's requirement in this area. We truly understand how important breakfast is to our guests.
Trip Advisor is a great social media that everyone is now looking at. We appreciate that you took the time to let us (and everyone else) about your stay. We hope to serve you again in the near future.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I was very surprised by this cozy hotel.... I travel for weeks and it's nice to know the front desk staff knew my name. My room was cozy with a great big window with a nook. Great place to read a book. Room was comfortable and efficient for what I needed while on the road. Love the work space. Breakfast was fantastic, omelets, bacon, sausage gravy and biscuits, Danish, yogurt, juice, and COFFEE! Check in was speedy. Request for additional towels and a blanket for the -0 degree weather was prompt. Location was great, lots of restaurants within walking distance. Beautiful church across the street as my view. I will definitely be back on my next trip to Columbus......

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Deb I, Sr. VP at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Thank you for your kind words. Our staff truly appreciates you taking the time to let us know how your stay was.
Trip Advisor is an extremely important site for travelers. That is how people are now selecting where they will stay!!!!!

Thank you from the team at Quality Inn & Suites North Polaris
Bolivar, Ohio
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I had a terrible turn of events turn into great stay at this location, especially thanks to Alie, the Front Desk Manager. I travel frequently, and therefore I stay in hotels 2-3 times per month. This location had everything I wanted, from convenience, to cleanliness of the hotel & rooms, but especially the staff.

Due to the frigid weather, my car the next afternoon would not start. The Front Desk Manager Alie even drove her car around to see if "jumping" my car would help. When my cell phone died, she let me use hers (which was decorated to fit her awesome personality). They also let me store my car there until I could get it relocated/started. The staff went above and beyond everything that could be expected, and Alie is a credit to the company. As long as they have her in the organization, they will have a diamond rating from everyone she comes in contact with.

I had a horrible situation made much easier by this staff, and because of that I will certainly be recommending this hotel and location to everyone I can.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
In reading you comment I have to agree we have an awesome Front Desk Manager with Alie. I have to admit she will go out of her way to help a guest.

We really appreciate your letting us know. We read our comments every day to find out how we can improve on our customer service. I guess "Alie" already has it downpat.
We do look forward to serving you again in the near future. Thank you!!!!!!!!
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I work in Columbus and live in Canton, OH, which requires me to travel a lot. I typically stay two nights a week overnight in Columbus, and thankfully I found a little gem tucked in off Route23 and I-270 on the north side of Columbus.

The check-in was fast and courteous, and 15 mins after I made it to my room, the front was calling to make sure everything was satisfactory.

Pillow top bed. Wow, for this price ? So comfortable. If you are staying at the Motel 6 or Red Roof, you will not be sorry moving across the street to the Quality Inn and Suites. Also, in-room coffee, microwave, fridge, and clean (super clean room !). Cleanliness is very important to me, and I can't stress how superior this property is compared to other hotels in this price range. Also, the entry doors are on the inside. Better for security and it was 17 degrees last night and I didn't run the heat in the room it was so warm.

The breakfast that accompanies the room is a nice touch. Eggs, waffles, sausage gravy, pastries, coffee, juice, etc. A selected meat would be a nice addition, but again, for the price of the room (only $10 more than the bottom dwellers), compared to the competition, it is very nice.

Only negative I found was my room did not have a flat screen TV, but the manager stated that the order had already been placed.

Can't say enough about the management at this property and their customer service skills. It was refreshing to see good people at work, doing it the right way.

If you are on the north side of Columbus, or I-270/I-71 area, I highly recommend the Quality Inn and Suites North right off of the Rt. 23 North exit.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Deb I, Manager at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Thank you very much for sharing your refreshing comments on your recent experience with us at The Quality Inn & Suites North/Polaris. It is our goal as a team to provide a relaxing and enjoyable experience.

It was an absolute pleasure having you with us; we hope to see you soon... Thursday perhaps. have a wonderful day, Thanks again!!

Best Regards,