Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus Airport
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewscolumbus airportfull kitchenbreakfast and dinnerbasketball courtbedroom suiteevening receptioncomplimentary breakfastfire pitbreakfast staffother hotelsshuttle serviceindoor poolhot tubwould recommend this hotel to anyonegreat place to staygreat roombeds were very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 March 2012

This hotel had a very accommodating person at check-in when I got there very late. The room was very clean and roomy and had wide screen TV's and all the extras you would want.

Room Tip: Go first floor for convenience.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank AJDiamond
Reviewed 21 January 2012

I travel 42 to 45 weeks a year and stay at the Hilton chain unless they are full. I've had good and bad experiences at hotels around the country. I would put the Homewood Suites Columbus/Airport among the top hotels I have stayed in. The hotel is nice, centrally located close to the airport and easy to get to. The staff is friendly and extremely caring and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2011

We stayed here in order to pick my husband up at the airport for a late night flight. I accidently had a smoking room and the hotel could not move us. They put a filter fan in the room and it seemed to help. Otherwise, the room was nice and the staff was incrediable. I would stay again but book a non-smoking room.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2011

Easy drive to Capitol or Ohio State Campus. Quiet location with pool and fitness room.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2011

I stayed here for two nights in a one bedroom unit and found this location to be very clean, quiet and pleasant. The desk people are very nice. I don't normally have my room cleaned by housekeeping and after the first day, they called to ask if I needed anything. I asked for more coffe and within 10 minutes I had more coffee delivered. Great service. They are always friendly here. Breakfast service ends at 9am so I normally don't see how that is. Close to the airport, but not too loud with air traffic. I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business