Hilton Columbus at Easton
US$90
US$82
Red Roof
1,165 results
All reviewseaston town centerbeautiful hotelwithin walking distancegreat shoppingshopping and restaurantslobby barbreakfast buffetfitness centerup to datebusiness tripvalet parkingupon checkfront desk staffconferencehallwayproximityrefrigerator
Reviewed 20 September 2012 via mobile

Conference held at this hotel, rooms always comfortable and clean, bathrooms have plenty of towels, staff very helpful and friendly, love Starbucks coffee! Should put it in the rooms as well, and real coffee cream not powdered. Very comfortable bed

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 17 September 2012 via mobile

Grand hotel feel in a neighborhood not quite that grand - just a big mall. Really nice foyer - but where is reception?

Nice conference area but no fresh water on tables during speakers presentations.

Pleasing appearing bedrioom - possibly new carpet and tiled hall and bathroom. Attractive. BUT terrible room noise transfer, just conversations, loud excited or angry talk of neighbors, baby crying, and constant toilet noise transfer. Unpleasant. I would almost rather hear sex play than urination, sex play is more infrequent. And the beds were too soft, did not support the back - had to put pillows behind my back.

The vending areas are plentiful, the small coffee bar is pleasing, and the restaurant staff excellent. I had a world class Margarita.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 26 August 2012

I have stayed here many times for multiple different occasions. Was here over the weekend to get away with a few friends. It's ok but for the rate we paid I would expect better. Staff was friendly but not overly so. Rooms are ok. It was pretty noisy all night and you could hear everything in the next rooms. Even had a runway dog lol! Glad it's pet friendly though. I think this hotel is a bit dated, needs a facelift and refreshing. We did eat breakfast on Sun AM at the hotel restaurant. Service was sluggish again for what we paid. No enthusiasm in the wait staff. Had to ask 3 times for coffee! I won't select this hotel next time. There is a Courtyard close that I have stayed at previously and while it isn't full service it is much better and less pricey!

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Carrie R, Manager at Hilton Columbus at Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2012

I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the noise level-including the run-away dog. We will surely keep in mind your comments about the dated room as we’re always looking for ways to refresh our amenities. It’s most disheartening to read about your experience with our servers. We try to be very professional and friendly. Lack of enthusiasm is surely not our style. I’ve addressed this with them so we can ensure that we giving stellar service. We hope you will consider staying with us again to see our improvements.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

My husband and I have stayed here many times, sometimes for business and many times just for relaxing. The rooms are very clean and it is pretty quite no matter how booked they are. I've enjoyed room service many times and its always great. The restaurant is good for breakfast or Sunday brunch. Fitness room is nice and is located in a good area away from most foot traffic. The meeting areas are large and the staff is very helpful and professional. We will go back and would suggest the Hilton to friends or family.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I LOved my stay here with my husband. We had the romance package and it was so nice. The breakfast was great. You can order Anything!!!! On the menu for breakfast. I had the steak and eggs and it was an 8 oz steak or so. We also ordered the hangover cure drink. Not so great, but we also ordered O.J. So it was all included. We loved our stay. Everybody was so friendly and the beds were comfortable. We'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple