“Excellent Hotel, Walking Distance from Easton Shopping Complex”

Hilton Columbus at Easton
Ranked #13 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Ohio
“Excellent Hotel, Walking Distance from Easton Shopping Complex”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I recently stayed at this property, which is adjacent to the Easton Shopping complex in Columbus. I chose this property because it is an easy walk to all of the Easton shops & restaurants. When I arrived at this property, I was initially concerned because all of the parking spaces in front of the hotel were taken. I then realized that there is also a parking garage next to the hotel, which offered plenty of covered parking spaces. The hotel is beautiful and very clean. The staff were friendly and efficient. I arrived on a busy Saturday, and the hotel was full, but I did not find it to be noisy or crowded. I was especially impressed with the indoor pool, which was very large and had plenty of seating around it. My daughter and friends had a great time swimming. The staff told me that the hotel is frequently booked to capacity during the weekends, especially now that the American Girl Doll store is open. If you are interested in this property, you may want to book well in advance. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Tiffin, Ohio
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I stay here for a night each fall for a conference. I love the location to shopping and dining and the conference facility is absolutely outstanding. But each time I return I wonder why that hotel is so noisy? I can hear water running in other bathrooms late into the night and early the next morning. And the hall noise is pretty prevalent too. But the rooms are spacious and well-appointed and the location just can't be beat. I sincerely enjoy the food and atmosphere at the Sports Club, too. Just take a bottle of wine or some ear plugs if you are sensitive to noise like I am. I did find a glob of dust/hair in the edge of my bed covers this time, too. I am guessing it was a fluke, because the cleanliness has always been above reproach.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Carrie R, Manager at Hilton Columbus at Easton, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Dear valued guest, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and share your recent experiences at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy our location at Easton Town Center and the conference center facilities. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the noise issues you have encountered during your stays. I understand how frustrating that can be. We greatly appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that we may try to eliminate these problems in the future. If I may be of any assistance, I am always available to discuss this matter with you. Thank you for continuing to choose Hilton Columbus at Easton. Our team wishes you the best and we look forward to your next visit with us.
Columbus, OH, United States
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The hotel is beautiful. The front desk staff was efficient and helpful. Maid service the first day was very late, but they finished before lunch the rest of the week. I had a problem with the toilet flushing. It took an average of 3 flushes to get the paper down, and overflowed on the 2nd day there. They were quick to plunge it, but the problem still existed the rest of the week. Great location, and really beautiful hotel made up for the weak points.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Stayed at Hilton Columbus at Easton for two nights on business -- Sept 13 and 14th. Great location, near the Easton shopping complex. Beautiful hotel and excellent service. Staff are friendly, courteous and helpful. Baths or showers need to be updated.

Charleston, West Virginia
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Great rooms for the price we paid. We had nine in our party so we booked 2 rooms. They even moved us to a better room which we paid for the view but the price of wireless internet for HH member is a little steep. Great hotel overall!!! Thanks

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Pittsburgh, PA
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Just home from a weekend reunion with my high school friends! First the hotel is located in walking distance to everything! Parked my car and never used it again all weekend! Our room was over sized to accommodate the 3 of us each with our own bed! (well one pull out couch). The staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Tampa
Reviewed 8 September 2013

This is a top notch property with top notch employees that truly make you feel like your guest. I would highly recommend that you choose this hotel anytime you are in the Columbus, Ohio area. I have stayed here on several different occasions and they have always exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business