“Hilton Columbus Easton”

Hilton Columbus at Easton
Ranked #14 of 146 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My daughter is a senior at Ohio State University. As many college students suffer from burnout, I decided to take her for a get away night to get away from the college campus. We were able to park our car at The Hilton and walk anywhere at Easton for shopping! The service was wonderful at the Hilton where room service delivered us whatever we needed. The hotel was extremely quiet, which is exactly what my daughter needed! The room was spacious and very clean! Beds were very comfortable! I will definitely be coming back to the Hilton at Easton for my next shopping getaway weekend!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,135)

Reviewed 16 October 2013

There were the two families that always travel with us. We made reservations for the same hotel, Don't get me wrong, it was very nice, but a bit pricier than expected. $269.99 a night was STEEP!!! We could have traveled to Myrtle Beach for that. It was clean, nice and close to everything we wanted, so we paid it.
Our last night there, we allowed them to go to the indoor pool to swim. My middle child was great in the pool, but once she went to the hot tub.... And came out with whelps all over her. It scared all of us to death. Took my daughter to the front desk and they were more than responsive. I really appreciate all the trouble they went to for my girls1 thank you1

Room Tip: Get on front to see stores, get back to see vacant lot.. We got the Junior Suite - very nice, but y...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Carrie R, Manager at Hilton Columbus at Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Dear valued guest, thank you for providing us with your feedback and reviewing your recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our property. Please accept my sincerest apologies regarding what happened in the hot tub. I am so glad that our team was able to respond quickly to the situation and I hope your daughter is doing fine now. We greatly appreciate you choosing Hilton Columbus at Easton. Our team wishes you and your family the best and we hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Everything was of the chart, they treated us like we were royalty. All of this was done by the hotel and none of it was asked for. We would recomend this to anyone. They upgraded our room, gave us so many things we didn't even ask for, we were shocked at the hospitality and service. Thank you for a wonderful time. oh and the shopping was not bad either.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 15 October 2013

The hotel is situated across from the Easton Mall. The mall has everything one can imagine. One of the best outdoor mall I've been too. As for the hotel, the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is kept clean. My only complaint is they charge for WIFI. This isn't the only hotel that does. I think paying $249 + taxes, this would be included.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 14 October 2013

If you want a high end American Girl Doll experience for your child .... this is a winner! We stayed in the Hilton as a gift for my daughter ... and she really was blown away from the cookie and milk that were perfect.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Scott G
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This hotel has 4 Diamonds and it is terrific! This place has it all, excellent service, excellent restaurants excellent health club. Excellent everything!!!! The mall is across the street and you do not hear a peep. Lots of restaurant and store options and people want to knock themselves out to help you. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Every room in this hotel is a good room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Great run hotel in a great location in front of Easton shopping area. The hotel staff is very good. We had a make up lamp go out and within minutes the lamp was replaced. The hotel rooms need a refurbishment.

Room Tip: High floor room away from elevators
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Carrie R, Manager at Hilton Columbus at Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I am also excited to announce that we will be undergoing renovations beginning the summer of 2014. All of our 313 guestrooms will have new furniture, decorations, color schemes and so much more! We hope you will come back and check us out after our updates!