When we first arrived, the Valet was the most helpful (and the most friendly) of our trip, and I had high hopes for the hotel.
The front desk clerk was very knowledgable, and was very friendly. However, the hotel appeared understaffed as we waited several minutes to check in as the attendant took several calls in quick succession, answering a plethora of guest questions.
Finally allowed to check in, the process went smoothly.
Then, I asked for a nail file. She did not have one. She called housekeeping. They did not have one. She said they sold them in the store, but the store was closed.
I got to my room. The walls were paper thin, and the ladies in the next room were shrieking. I didn't bother to unpack. I marched right downstairs and got a new room (incidentally, one room over from the original). I still heard the shrieking, but it was more muted.
I skipped breakfast in the morning, so asked the restaurant if I could order a tea-to-go. It took two hosts and about three minutes for them to not be able to answer my question.
I left, and on my way out noticed the in-house "Starbucks." I waited in line for two guests ahead of me, but what seemed eons. The one person behind the counter was very slow, and while extraordinarily friendly, clearly had no skills to multi-task. I ordered a tea, which she painstakingly "made." In doing so, she dropped the tea bag string inside of the cup. Instead of fishing it out with a stick, or other utensil, she reached right into the cup. Ugh. I paid, thanked her (the line behind me was forming to a greater length), and poured it out in the parking lot.
The valet on the way out was friendly and skilled - the best valet service on our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Columbus at Easton is a AAA 4-Diamond, full service, upscale, smoke-free hotel. Easton's thriving corporate and retail centers make the Hilton Easton the perfect location. A world of excitement awaits just outside. There are more than 100 shops, restaurants and entertainment. It's all just steps from the Hilton Columbus at Easton and it's unforgettable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Columbus at Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Columbus At Easton Hotel Columbus
- Hilton Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Columbus At Easton Ohio