I spent 5 days/4 nights here while in Columbus on business and could have enjoyed the stay better. The room was large and roomy (2 twins beds) was what I would expect from a Hilton. The beds were a little firm for my taste but that's the way it is in a hotel, you take what you get. The location is perfect for afterwork, you're right at one end of Easton Commons which has all the restaurants and shopping anyone could care for. While the hotel restaurant is excellent, why eat there when you have such a large selection of places within walking distance. I did eat breakfast at the hotel, while it was a little expensive, it was good.
I cannot say enough about the staff, I've stayed in many other hotels including other Hiltons but this was by far the most friendly, accommodating group I've ever experienced. They are what made this stay so enjoyable. I would not want to stay anyone else if I have to go back to Columbus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Columbus at Easton is a AAA 4-Diamond, full service, upscale, smoke-free hotel. Easton's thriving corporate and retail centers make the Hilton Easton the perfect location. A world of excitement awaits just outside. There are more than 100 shops, restaurants and entertainment. It's all just steps from the Hilton Columbus at Easton and it's unforgettable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Columbus at Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Columbus At Easton Hotel Columbus
- Hilton Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Columbus At Easton Ohio