We visited in April for our 9th anniversary, just my husband and I. We enjoyed our stay - we were upgraded to a club level room, which seemed pretty much the same as any other room. The pool area is must more spacious than other hotels, and the staff went out of their way to make us feel important.
We enjoyed our stay as a couple so much that we've booked another night in August, and this time we will be bringing our 4-year-old son.
The ONLY suggestion I could make: add a fridge/microwave into the rooms. Honestly - having to pay for wifi doesn't bother me, because I'm there for a night off and don't really want to me online anyway. I can see how this would bother some business travelers though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Columbus at Easton is a AAA 4-Diamond, full service, upscale, smoke-free hotel. Easton's thriving corporate and retail centers make the Hilton Easton the perfect location. A world of excitement awaits just outside. There are more than 100 shops, restaurants and entertainment. It's all just steps from the Hilton Columbus at Easton and it's unforgettable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Columbus at Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Columbus At Easton Hotel Columbus
- Hilton Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Columbus At Easton Ohio