“Convenient to everything”

Hilton Columbus at Easton
Ranked #14 of 145 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Close to the airport and if your business is around this area, it is not a bad stay. Oldish type of furniture but it is comfortable. Close to the mall area which will have everything you need. Checking in and out is fast. They have a few problems with their phone lines and could not get the lines to work. The morning receptionist connected me but the evening says she cannot do it. Very frustrating. Overall ok place.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,106)

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I have stayed at this motel many times but was very disappointed with my stay this time. At registration I didn't receive any direction on which way to go to get into my room. Once I was on my floor (3rd) there were dirty dishes sitting outside of several rooms. The dishes on the outside of my room stayed there for over 24hrs until I complained to the front desk. Wall paper and trim was coming off the walls and the room was not clean. Dirt in corners and under the bed. Very pricy for all of those issues. Very disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2014
Carrie R, General Manager at Hilton Columbus at Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experiences at our hotel. We always strive to go above and beyond for our guests and I apologize we were unable to do this for you. We greatly appreciate your comments because it is through feedback such as this that we are able to better understand our guests’ experiences and shape future hotel policies. With that I am also excited to share that we will be renovating our guest rooms starting this Winter where everything from wallpaper to furniture will be replaced. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Wonderful staff, very friendly and helpful. The shuttle driver gave me the impression he loved his job. The Hotel is very comfortable and right on the edge of Easton shopping centre. Comfortable bed and big bathroom. There was a little noise from others staying there just after 11, but that didn't dampen my experience.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The service was fantastic, but there were some logistic problems with the American Girl package items. Make sure you request your time of service for items included in the package as to not be disappointed when they aren't delivered when promised. The staff was excellent. Buffet a bit overpriced for the quality of food.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have stayed at this property many times and it is a really good business hotel with a great location. Check in is fast & efficient & everything works in the hotel & the staff in general are great. I will definitely keep staying there & would recommend the hotel to anyone planning a business trip to Columbus.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Carrie R, General Manager at Hilton Columbus at Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experiences at our hotel with us. I am so pleased to hear that your check in process was fast and efficient and you found everything to be in working order during your stay. Thank you for recommending us! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

My husband & I have stayed at this hotel annually for about 8 years. This is the best Hilton ever! Within walking distance to many dining, shopping & entertainment venues. Extremely clean hotel with a beautiful indoor pool & hot tub. The entire staff is very friendly & attentive. We have never been disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Carrie R, General Manager at Hilton Columbus at Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your time at Easton. We'll see you next year!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Don't plan on comming here to do business! You would think that the room price you pay at this hotel, you would get free internet service, you don't. Even Hilton Honor member are required to pay. I thought being a loyal member to this program allowed some extra features, I guessed I was wrong. They must need to charge for everything to stay in business.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark S
Carrie R, General Manager at Hilton Columbus at Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent experiences at the Hilton Columbus at Easton. I see that you are a Hilton Honors Blue member—thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton family! I understand that there was some confusion about the benefits your Blue Hilton Honors status provides. As a Blue Hilton Honors member you receive quick reservations and check-ins based on your room preferences, late check out, and express check out. Once you have accumulated 4 stays or 10 nights in a calendar year you will move up to Silver status. The more you stay the more benefits you receive and you are well on your way to moving up the tiers. Once you reach Gold or Diamond status our hotel includes internet and breakfast with your room rate. I hope this information can clear up any confusion. Thank you again for your feedback and loyalty to the Hilton family. We wish you the best and hope to welcome you back again soon.