“Hilton” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Columbus at Easton

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hilton Columbus at Easton
Ranked #12 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Pataskala, United States
“Hilton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

Celebrated 25th wedding anniverseray and staff was great! Hotel is clean and restaurant was also A+. Expensive , but worth every dollar . Thanks to all the staff for their excellant service./ Room was clean/ Smelled nice and lobby staff was also very professional. Very close to shoppping and other events nearby, that was a plus

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel and I am only giving it 3 stars because I felt that it was just not the 5 star property you expect with the price and location. I stayed for a solid week. It was clean but not immaculate... Pretty but extremely outdated carpet, wall paper, furnishings.... Etc. I will say it is very convenient to the shopping area and amazing restaurants just across the street. I would stay again if I had to but would probably look for a nicer hotel for less money. In my opinion, and I travel weekly, it was overrated and priced!

Akron, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

I have zero complaints about this hotel. The service is well above average and the Manager at this hotel is excellent. It's right off the highway and close to numerous attractions.

You still have a tough time convincing me this location is worth $200 a night. That's a big city downtown rate. And that is not this location.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Altenstadt, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay (business trip) at the Hilton Columbus at Easton.

Due to late arrival I checked in fairly late and the check-in process was quick and easy. Staff was very friendly.

My room was ready, clean and everything worked very well. 2 free bottles of water were offered.
In room wifi access is available but you have to pay (unless you are Gold or Diamond with Hilton). Free wifi was offered in the lobby area.

The bar is open until late and the staff there are really very friendly and they pay attention. The food was very good.

The invoice at the end of my stay was correct and I left with a smile.

I can definitely recommend this hotel!

Shanghai, China
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Close to the airport and if your business is around this area, it is not a bad stay. Oldish type of furniture but it is comfortable. Close to the mall area which will have everything you need. Checking in and out is fast. They have a few problems with their phone lines and could not get the lines to work. The morning receptionist connected me but the evening says she cannot do it. Very frustrating. Overall ok place.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

I have stayed at this motel many times but was very disappointed with my stay this time. At registration I didn't receive any direction on which way to go to get into my room. Once I was on my floor (3rd) there were dirty dishes sitting outside of several rooms. The dishes on the outside of my room stayed there for over 24hrs until I complained to the front desk. Wall paper and trim was coming off the walls and the room was not clean. Dirt in corners and under the bed. Very pricy for all of those issues. Very disappointed.

• Stayed August 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Carrie R, General Manager at Hilton Columbus at Easton, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experiences at our hotel. We always strive to go above and beyond for our guests and I apologize we were unable to do this for you. We greatly appreciate your comments because it is through feedback such as this that we are able to better understand our guests’ experiences and shape future hotel policies. With that I am also excited to share that we will be renovating our guest rooms starting this Winter where everything from wallpaper to furniture will be replaced. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back in the future.
Athens, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Wonderful staff, very friendly and helpful. The shuttle driver gave me the impression he loved his job. The Hotel is very comfortable and right on the edge of Easton shopping centre. Comfortable bed and big bathroom. There was a little noise from others staying there just after 11, but that didn't dampen my experience.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo