I recently spent a weekend at the Hilton Columbus/Easton and was pleasantly surprised.
The lobby & public areas are gracious, large and nicely-appointed.
I stayed on the Executive Level (7th floor) and found the room to be spacious, though the room was a little "plastic" -- vinyl wallpaper, institutional furnishings and not the most up-to-date. The bathroom, however, was great -- large, clean, new fluffy towels and magnifying mirror. The Hilton bed (with down comforter and pillows) was missing -- very sad. The sheets were nice, though.
The Lounge on the 7th floor had a nice array of continental breakfast items and hors d'oeuvres -- and most importantly, Starbucks brewed coffee.
All in all - a good stay. Great proximity to Easton, though I did not have time to enjoy that feature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Columbus at Easton is a AAA 4-Diamond, full service, upscale, smoke-free hotel. Easton's thriving corporate and retail centers make the Hilton Easton the perfect location. A world of excitement awaits just outside. There are more than 100 shops, restaurants and entertainment. It's all just steps from the Hilton Columbus at Easton and it's unforgettable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Columbus at Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Columbus At Easton Hotel Columbus
- Hilton Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Columbus At Easton Ohio