“Just Okay”

Hampton Inn Columbus Hamilton
Ranked #42 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I stayed here in July 2013. I arrived here late at night and found the check in guy to be rude. I had called ahead to advise that my flight was running late and the guy could care less. Upon arrival I found the check in guy to be a bit rude as if I had gotten him out of bed to check me in.
The room was a bit rundown and not very clean. The bed was okay, although I've slept on better beds. The breakfast was OK, just your typical Hampton Inn breakfast. I thought they could have done a better job keeping the food stocked.
The room rate was fine, although I think it would have been better to just stay by the airport and paid the extra money.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Columbus Hamilton

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I enjoyed this Hampton much better than the last one we stayed at while in Columbus. The staff was more professional dealing with our needs they went out of their way in the evening to book us reservations at a restrnt downtown offered the kids snacks at check in and were delighted to have us for our three day stay. The location was very good easy off of i70 and had a few good choices to dine within a few miles. I would definitely recommend Easton town center when in the area to shop.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Great motel and staff. I stay there all the time. L.B. I have been staying there for over 5 years. I call it my home away from home. Mark and Cristine at the front desk are always so helpful. Love the cookies, wine, chips and salsa!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The hotel was clean and inviting! The clerks at the desk were very friendly made us feel welcome. There are many shopping and dining options near this hotel. Overall the room was quiet and we enjoyed our stay! The only bad thing was the pool steps were VERY slick entering the pool! We would stay again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2013

The rooms are run down. While the location is good, this is the worst Hampton I have ever stayed at. This hotel seriously needs updating. I hope this hotel finally gets the attention from corporate that it deserves.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Cindy A
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

Hotel was very clean. Service checking in was very efficient and accommodating. Breakfast was your typical continental selection but well laid out and food was good. For around $95 a night this was a nice hotel that will meet your expectations.

• Stayed: September 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 September 2013

The staff here go above and beyond to make sure stay is comfortable and problem-free. The hotel is quiet, has top quality linen and beds. Everything is very clean. Breakfast has large selection of items and hot food was hot and cold was cold. We will stay whenever we are in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbus
Comfort Suites East
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#3 of 3 in Pickerington
Comfort Suites East Broad at 270

Been to Hampton Inn Columbus Hamilton? Share your experiences!