“Close to I-70”

Ranked #47 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Close to I-70”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Located in an industrial section on the east side of Columbus, this property offers access to downtown via I-70. There are few dining options or attractions close to the hotel, so we decided to visit the German Village area south of downtown, which features a large book store, several restaurants and a visitor's center (which closes promptly at 4 pm), along with block after block of 19th century houses. The hotel itself seemed somewhat older than many of the Hampton Inns that we've visited, and could be described as efficient rather than charming, but generally met the standards of cleanliness and value that travelers associate with the Hampton Inn brand.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Batavia, United States
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stay at the same place when I have a meeting in Columbus. The hotel appears quiet, the staff is accommodating. Breakfast is always a plus and the staff in the mornings are helpful. I do like the fact the hotel does have a paper in teh lobby for the travelers.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

olmsted falls, United States
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Great place to stay, quiet, clean, professional staff. Location was very easy to get to Downtown and all tourist attractions. Free parking and also very close to good restaurants, entertainment, and shopping.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This Hampton Inn was a great place to stay. Friendly, helpful staff, clean and secure with a good free breakfast. Only one place to eat within walking distance, but plenty of great options just a few miles away. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Antioch, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2014

The staff at this hotel was very kind and helpful. The hotel was nice and quite. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I will definitely stay at this hotel on my return to Columbus, Ohio. The location was great for me because it was not a far drive for anything I needed to do. This hotel is cozy and I slept very well. There was no noise in the hallways and the entire hotel was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Wilmington, Ohio
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I don't mind paying this much for a room for a night if I feel like I get what I'm paying for. I called the day before we arrived because we knew we were going to arrive around 9:00 p.m. so we asked about the hours of the indoor pool. We were told it closes at 10:00 p.m. We were stopped going to the pool area at 9:00 and they said it was closed. The air conditioning in our room was subpar at best. Not worth the money!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Zanesville, Ohio
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Over-all, the motel stay was great! The only two problems that we encountered were, the occupants next door were noisy! Also, someone parked in a handicapped spot, with no handicapped placard, forcing me to park somewhere else, since I do have a handicapped placard!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbus
Hampton Inn Columbus-East
Hampton Inn Columbus West
Hampton Inn Columbus West
#19 of 143 in Columbus
Best Western Executive Suites - Columbus East

Been to Hampton Inn Columbus Hamilton? Share your experiences!