“Always A Good Meal”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Wedowee, Alabama
“Always A Good Meal”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We like Texas Roadhouse because they are friendly, the food is always done the way you ask for it (or they take it back and do it again), and it's such an upbeat atmosphere. At Christmas we bought gift cards for our daughters and the manager threw in a free appetizer card for each of them because we are frequent customers. Just a nice place to eat and the prices are quite reasonable.

Visited November 2013

Ontario
“Better food than similar chains”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This chain looked a lot like Montana's, Jack Astor's etc, both inside and out, but the food was much, much better. The service was about the same, however - we asked three different staff if the ribs were pork or beef, and one said "pork", one said "beef" and one had to go check.

• Visited March 2014
Canton, Ohio
“Great Meal”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I can try and explain it however its not going to work. You need to go and try it for yourself and let your taste buds do the rest for you. A family favorite, really worth trying! :)

• Visited January 2014
Ocala, Florida
“Some Things Never Change”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I have been coming here for over 10 years and the quality of the food and service has never changed. The atmosphere has always been great and the fact that they try and make you feel at home is a plus. Living in Florida I do not get there very often but when I lived in Ohio it was a family favorite for us. It appears that they are still catering to family's as well as offering a great happy hour. I will definitely be back.

• Visited October 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Bethel Rd is a great place to eat!”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I was treated for my birthday with a trip to the Roadhouse. I love the atmosphere and the friendly staff. They are patient and not pushy when you are taking your time deciding and they are always smiling regardless of how long it takes.. The food is yummy! Salads fresh and crisp, baked potatoes steaming hot and freshly done. The rolls are to die for! I did have to send my steak back because I am one of the few who do not like any pink in my meat. They took care of it and even gave me a new potato. It is also nice to have attentive staff who come back to check on you and see if you need a refill on rolls or drinks, etc. This does not happen everywhere, even though it should. A very filling meal, for not a bad price. You gotta love the peanuts. Nicely salted and roasted. I do have a problem with pushing shells on the floor, because I hate to make a mess.........but I love to eat them. YUM YUM.

• Visited August 2013