Motel 6 Columbus Worthington
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

This was the dirtiest hotel I have ever seen!!!!!!! Floors were so dirty our feet were black after a couple min. After looking around I had to go buy cleaning supplies to even feel ok staying there. We had no choice but to stay there because everything in the area was booked. Unreal!!!! The nastiest place I have ever been. I wish I could put this pics we took on here. yuck

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Michellewhitnie
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Be careful leaving valuables in this motel,i left money laying on the table left for 30 minutes came back house keeping was in my room and the money was gone had to file a police report,on top of that the bathroom flooded when i showered,other then that it was ok but i will not be returning.

Room Tip: Take your valuables with you.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shanestur
Reviewed 12 May 2013

We stopped here for an overnight stay on our way to Hocking Hills, Logan Ohio. The lady at reception was very nice and welcoming. The price was excellent and we got a King size bed, which was very comfortable...if any fault, maybe needs bigger or a couple more pillows, but other than that, it was a nice restful nights sleep. The shower was lovely! Perfect hard water pressure and nice and hot. We were very impressed with this Motel 6 and would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ramirezmp
Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

It was cheap, nothing bad happened. But this place is not up to the standards of other Motel 6's. The bathroom door would not close when the toilet seat is down. The wifi was hard to connect to. When I walked around in my socks, they got very dirty. Keep your shoes on. We did get a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I paid around $50 for one night - taxes and everything. No, it's not the Hilton, but the room was clean and decent. TV didn't work, but I was going straight to bed so I didn't bother to complain. Good pet-friendly motel, the floors were wood/tile instead of carpet which made it a bit strange for a motel room but it worked for me.

Room Tip: Even if you specifically request a 1st floor room, don't expect to necessarily get one!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business