“Better than I expected!!”
Review of Dewey's Pizza

Dewey's Pizza
Ranked #190 of 2,313 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Had lunch with my husband..both had the calzones and they were fabulous! Try substituting the ricotta cheese for goat cheese-you won't be disappointed...the toppings are plentiful!!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I am so hungry just thinking about the Taco pizza from Dewey's!! I finally tried this place while in Columbus and it was one of the best pizzas I've had!! The taco pizza is unique…comes with lettuce you can sprinkle on top and a tasty taco sauce to drizzle over it. Also, got a veggie pizza with goat cheese, which I didn't even try because I was hooked on the taco! For $36 we got medium size pizzas which was perfect for 5 hungry folks. This is a MUST DO stop for pizza anytime you are in Columbus!!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I love this place! I always have a great meal here. The pizza is amazing and they offer great toppings outside of the norm. The salads are top notch, which is one of the things I usually worry about at pizza places. At Dewey's you get salads like the Candied Walnut & Grape. The ingredients taste fresh and are well thought out. This past weekend I had a calzone. I selected sun dried tomatoes, spinach and Amish chicken as my three ingredients. It was delicious! I was embarrassed that I finished it because it was massive. The beer and wine list is a decent selection as well. Customer service is always excellent. I will continue to show up.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

This is just a great place for family fun. We always have a great time here and the staff just overwhelms you with their helpfulness and efficiency. Kids love to watch the pizza being made and adults enjoy the pizza prices. Always on our to do list when we are in Columbus.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

We live in Canal but some friends wants us to try Dewey's. The staff and food were excellent. We had the pizza with different types of mushrooms and it was terrific. The crust was chewy and the price was very fair. We've been back with our kids already, and they too loved Dewey's. A great place for families, couples or even by yourself. We will be back soon.