“Excellent Cheesecake-Good Brunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #37 of 2,214 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North East Ohio
“Excellent Cheesecake-Good Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stopped in for Sunday Brunch. Good french toast dish and omelet dish. Took cheesecake home for later. Love their cheesecake, of course.
The menu is huge and has lots of appetizing selections. I wish there was a location closer to my home!

San Diego, California
“The waiter should be ashamed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

We arrive – we are seated in the patio because the inside of the restaurant is just too cold. The person who greeted us (ended up being the manager) was pleasant. She seated us.
So I am there with my beau…we are waiting. It takes like 10 minutes for our waiter to come…his name is Kerrod (very rude and unfriendly & his work uniform was dirty which makes me concerned for him to handle my food). So we only ask for water & a glass of wine…it takes him almost another 15 minutes to bring that back to our table – there are at least 5 other parties that sit down and he barely comes back. My boyfriend asked him were we allotted bread. His response “oh yea, I guess I can bring it….”….so we wait. Then he takes our order. My boyfriend has never been here so he is asking questions. Kerrod seemed annoyed and he ended up placing our order. I got a salad and my boyfriend ordered a burger. Others are sat down and we still don’t have our food. I am getting annoyed so we decide to leave. The manager (Allison) comes over and asks us what’s the problem. I tell her about the food and service…oh did I mention our waiter came out with sunglasses on?? Weird….so we are about to leave. She rushes and gets our food and gives it to us on the house. We wait almost an hour and my boyfriend’s burger was cold…maybe because it was sitting in back the whole time. I was so annoyed I left my food. Allison tried to accommodate us. She gave us a gift card which was nice, but dang, did we have to go thru such drastic measures? Our waiter had a crappy attitude from the word go….so he ruined my boyfriend’s first experience at the factory…

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dublin, Ohio
“Good cheesecakes nice location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

The cheesecakes here are really good. My favorite is the new york cheesecake or the chocolate raspberry, both are quite decadent. The food is standard fare. Gigantic portions, generally taste fine but nothing stands out and the pasta dishes can be quite greasy. Unless you're really hungry, plan on taking some home. The cocktail menu is extensive and the mimosa and the margaritas are quite good. Nice place but I wouldn't wait for an hour to be seated, which is what you should expect on a weekend night.

Bowling Green, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch: Quick and Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

We often dine at the Chicago location beneath the Hancock building and we are used to a crowd--and a long wait. On this Friday the place was almost empty near the beginning of the lunch hour. We ordered from the low calorie menu and I had a turkey and avocado sandwich with mixed green side salad. I was very satisfied. I substituted Dijon mustard for the mayo to further cut a few calories. Service was quick and prices reasonable--except maybe $3 for an iced tea. Oh well.

Visited July 2014
Rugby, United Kingdom
“A great experience and wonderful bar staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

I am visiting from the UK and have always meant to visit the Cheesecake factory (I am a fan of Big Bang Theory!!). This time I managed it and it was a great experience. I chose to sit at the bar and the bar staff were great, very friendly and chatty. There was some big basketball news on the TV's (sorry guys, it's slipped my mind!) and they were good enough to explain all about it to me. The food was great as well, particularly the Cheesecake (well you would have expected that!!)