“The people of Quality Inn”

Quality Inn & Suites South/Obetz
Ranked #67 of 146 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 14 November 2012

I believe in good people make a great company, and showing kindness and patience comes a long way when your visiting and don't know what to expected. But to a person such as Stephanie, believing is seeing, and she made it to be the stay that made it all possible. I truly believed she cared, and that made my stay at Quality Inn a little better away from home, thank you for choosing such a wonderful person for your business. Terry Rayford

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 November 2012

This was the nicest visit to any hotel that we have experienced in quite some time. The staff Stephani and Nathan were very sincere and courteous in thier communication with us. Stephani was very friendly when greeting us. Nathan helped us with our issues quickly and with a smile. Monica was nice and friendly on the phone. This was a great experience and a clean hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2012

The Receptionist Natahaniel was extremely helpfull and courtious going the extra mile to help me obtain a room here. The faculity is clean and well organized. If I am in the area again I would defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2012

The staff at this hotel was very friendly and helpful. I can't remember the young man's name who checked me in, but a lady by the name of Monica was very helpful. I had a spill to clean up in my car, and she got me an old wash cloth to use with some hot water. The room left nothing to be desired. It was clean and well appointed.The breakfast was fine. Hot eggs, bacon, waffles and the other usual items. The entire facility seemed well cared for. I'd stay there again in a flash.

Room Tip: I booked mine on Choicehotels.com which is very convenient.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2012

I have stayed here on numerous occasions. Service is excellent. If any problems looked after promptly. My experience with staff members, Monica C., Stephani and Nathan was pleasurable. My expectations are met for the price range of hotel. I have stayed in some more expenses places that are much under the standards of this Quality Inn.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Everything you need is here on site from the fitness room to the pool. The staff is very nice and made me feel like I was "at home". -
Stephanie and Nathan went above and beyond their job!
the hotel gets you out of the city noise of Columbus but is close enough by car to do anything you would want to do like go see the ohio state game or to the downtown clubs or resturant.the staff members make you feel at home like your apart of there family but will also respect your privacy and lifestyles.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2012

This was one of the best hotel experiences I've had. All of the staff were very welcoming and attentive. The rooms were clean and spacious and everything looks new. You can tell the staff all enjoy what they do, and they go the extra mile to provide great service.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
joycronin, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites South/Obetz, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2012

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a complimentary review. I am passing on your comments, knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to our staff to continue their efforts. It is always gratifying to know that our performance was effective and appreciated. I am grateful that you took the time to let us know of your satisfaction. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Quality Inn & Suites Columbus South the next time you are in Columbus, Ohio. We look forward to your return.
Joy K. Cronin
Regional Director

Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbus
Baymont Inn & Suites Columbus/Rickenbacker
Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris
Motel 6 Columbus West
Motel 6 Columbus West
#75 of 146 in Columbus

Been to Quality Inn & Suites South/Obetz? Share your experiences!