US$171
US$340
LeMeridien.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsroom finefront deskhot eggsmicrowave and mini fridgehotel experiencesquiet locationspecial thanksbreakfast selectiondecent sizein room coffeewaffle makermorning breakfastfitness roomkey cardbagelscomfortable stayenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

This is a nice decent hotel the staff was nice and friendly and breakfast was good check in and out was quick and easy its close the the freeway. The big butt television was weird but the room was clean

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
JanetGMOH249, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites South/Obetz, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Dear Guest -
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our on-line survey about your recent stay at the Quality Inn & Suites in Obetz, Ohio. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and I can't wait to share the kind words and appreciation to the staff. I am so glad to hear that our associates were very friendly and could be so helpful. Our goal is to provide guests with a memorable experience that far exceeds their expectations. Feedback from our guests is what gives us the opportunity to learn and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Thank you very much for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

The room was comfortable, clean and the staff friendly, very welcoming, warm. Great breakfast, waffle maker, good choices. Very accommodating staff, good coffee. Overall a nice place to stay. I would recommend it.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
JanetGMOH249, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites South/Obetz, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for making Quality Inn & Suites your destination hotel. We appreciate your feedback and are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our job to make sure that you feel a warm welcome and making your stay comfortable and enjoyable is our Promise.
I will be sure to share this with the entire staff and let them know that their hard work does pay off. We look forward to seeing you again..... so until next time -

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Rooms have the best TV setup with free on demand programs. Craig went above and beyond normal duties with his help during my check in process. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any of my trucker brethren looking to rest up for the night.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
JanetGMOH249, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites South/Obetz, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback. It means so much to my staff and I that we have succeeded in making your stay comfortable and enjoyable. I will be sure to share this and let them know that their hard work does pay off. Please take a moment on your next visit and stop by the desk so that I may have the chance of thanking you personally and until then, drive safely and be careful.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Stayed here for 2 days to get away. The staff was awesome very friendly. Rooms are pretty nice it would be even better if they had HDTV instead of the older style TV but really can't complain. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone. Hot breakfast in the morning was pretty good to. One of the workers name was Jessica I believe and she went above and beyond helping with any questions I had and made it feel like home. She was super friendly as was the gentleman at the front desk. I will stay here in the future.

Stayed: January 2017
JanetGMOH249, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites South/Obetz, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2017

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I stayed here for 2 nights while on a work assignment. The check in process was lengthy due to a difficulty with the desk clerk not correctly entering my CC expiration date and the card (my corp card) being denied. I used my personal CC to get the room and then called my CC company to see what the issue was. The desk clerk was very nice and correctly entered the card and finally got me on my way. The rooms are getting dated. The TVs are older and don't swivel so they can be watched while at the desk. The top of the desk was in disrepair and rough. I bring my own mouse pad so that compensated for the way the desk top felt. The breakfast was nice and adequate and plentiful. The staff pleasant and clean and helpful. The cost of the room was appropriate for the value received. I'd stay here again for work if needed. It was a little bit noisy but it was a Friday/Saturday night too.

Room Tip: stay away from exits and the front desk area
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
JanetGMOH249, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites South/Obetz, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Dear Guest -
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a survey about your recent stay at the Quality Inn & Suites in Obetz, Ohio. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and I can't wait to share the kind words and appreciation to the staff. I am so glad to hear that our associates were very friendly and could be so helpful. Our goal is to provide guests with a memorable experience that far exceeds their expectations. Feedback from our guests is what gives us the opportunity to learn and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Travel safe and return soon!

Until next time -