This Marriott brand was not my first choice as I am unfamiliar with the area. I was looking to book a new or newer hotel. I booked at Courtyard New Albany but had to cancel because New Albany was a more remote area which is far from dining, shops, etc. Drove to Easton not knowing what to expect. Upon arrival at Courtyard Easton I went to their front desk and asked if there is availability. Dina at the frnt desk was very helpful. i told her that my booking was at their New Albany location but would like to cancel and stay at Easton instead. She went out of her way to help me, made all the phonecalls to CourtyardNew Albany to cancel my booking and ensured that i do not get charged any penalty fees, she also called Marriott rewards, to make this transaction as seamless as she possibly could! Dina also gave me a brochure of the mall - note that hotel is in an outdoor mall. Dina along with another lady that afternoon were both very pleasant, helpful, warm hospitality and courteous.
We explored the mall and had dinner. We then went to our room and we all exclaimed happily, "Wow!" We were pleasantly surprised with the size of the room, very spacious!, its cleanliness, eveything about this hotel was excellent! I love the new concept of Marriott as I keep raving about their pullout desk which then makes 2 desks, they are like nesting tables, only bigger, work desks.
The fire alarm went off that night at about 11 pm, thankful that there was no real threat or emergency. The staff was swift to ensure guests are led out into safety and they were also quick to send out within an hour delivered to rooms letters of apology for the inconvenience. The incident defintely did not make any negative impact on future stays.
Your hotel is my top destination in Columbus OH due to the courtesy, professional, and personal attention of your staff, cleanliness of the room and hotel, and the size of your room is just incomparable!! Wished all hotels have your room size!
Please maintain the fresh clean smell and cleanliness of your hotel. Huge commendation to Dina. Keep training your staff so that a professional and personal attention is maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll find that the new state-of-the-art lobby at our Courtyard Columbus at Easton Town Center provides greater flexibility and choice. Our new lobby features inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax; free Wi-Fi and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. The highlight of our Columbus Easton OH hotel's new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. Providing healthy offerings in the morning, plus dinner service with cocktails in the evening. You'll find outdoor spaces with seating, a fire pit an indoor heated pool, plus, a well-equipped fitness center, 24-hour self-serve business center and boarding pass printing station. We offer 126 guest rooms featuring complimentary Wireless Internet access, a large work desk and comfortable living space.The Courtyard by Marriott at Easton is the perfect choice in Columbus for both business and leisure accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Columbus Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Columbus Easton Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Marriott
- Columbus Courtyard
- Courtyard Columbus Easton Ohio