We stayed here for one night and it is very modern and a new hotel. I especially liked the fact that they had complimentary coffee/tea bar in the lobby unlike the just opened Courtyard/Rookwood/Cincy where I just stayed. The Easton Town Center is adjacent and has everything in retail you can imagine -- from Tiffany on down! Easily rivals places I've been on the East Coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll find that the new state-of-the-art lobby at our Courtyard Columbus at Easton Town Center provides greater flexibility and choice. Our new lobby features inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax; free Wi-Fi and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. The highlight of our Columbus Easton OH hotel's new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. Providing healthy offerings in the morning, plus dinner service with cocktails in the evening. You'll find outdoor spaces with seating, a fire pit an indoor heated pool, plus, a well-equipped fitness center, 24-hour self-serve business center and boarding pass printing station. We offer 126 guest rooms featuring complimentary Wireless Internet access, a large work desk and comfortable living space.The Courtyard by Marriott at Easton is the perfect choice in Columbus for both business and leisure accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Columbus Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Columbus Easton Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Marriott
- Columbus Courtyard
- Courtyard Columbus Easton Ohio