“Beautiful hotel in a great location”

Courtyard Columbus Easton
Ranked #41 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Nashville, Tennessee
“Beautiful hotel in a great location”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We stayed here for one night and it is very modern and a new hotel. I especially liked the fact that they had complimentary coffee/tea bar in the lobby unlike the just opened Courtyard/Rookwood/Cincy where I just stayed. The Easton Town Center is adjacent and has everything in retail you can imagine -- from Tiffany on down! Easily rivals places I've been on the East Coast.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night for a little get away. We knew we wanted to spend time at Easton, so the location was great. The staff was pleasant, and the room was very spacious. There was even a pull out couch, which was an unexpected bonus for us. They stop serving breakfast quite early, which was disappointing, because we missed it and had to walk a ways to find something. The kids also wanted to swim, and the pool is TINY. They claim it was heated, but it seemed quite cold to us. Because of the pool and our kids like to swim, we probably would not stay here again, but a nice hotel when that is not a concern.

• Stayed August 2013
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Would recommend. Stayed here with the family to visit the newly opened American Girl Store. Haven’t been to Easton Place before didn’t know what to expect. This hotel was great! Location is perfect, all the shops and restaurants in Easton are walking distance. There is a Trader Joes store just a few steps away so you can get things to fill your mini fridge. The lobby is beautiful and staff was friendly and accommodating (always greeted us coming and going in the lobby). The room was clean and comfortable and large enough for my daughters to play with their newly acquired dolls. And the TV had the Disney Channel (and a wide array of channels) for the girls! The only drawback is that breakfast is not included, the bistro in the lobby is nice to purchase breakfast, would be nice to have continental breakfast included like competing hotels in the area. Finding a walking distance location for breakfast was a challenge. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a clean, nice comfortable room with friendly staff.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Cleveland
Reviewed 28 June 2013

My wife and I took a weekend trip to Columbus and decided to try the Courtyard Marriott at Easton Mall. This is a very nice mid rise version of the Courtyard brand.
Especially liked the fire pit in the courtyard; where we had a couple drinks after a long day. Although this hotel is not located right in the center of Easton Mall, it is close enough to the action that we were able to easily walk everywhere we wanted to go. Finally, at check-in I asked to be upgraded to a room with two queen beds and was obliged.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 10 June 2013

My husband and I stayed there for a mini get away (we've from Columbus). The location is wonderful. We could walk to whereever we wanted to go at Easton. We were able to get some drinks and snacks at Trader Joe's which is one of my favorite stores anyways :) The style of the Courtyard's lobby is contemporary. The pool was nice, albeit small. We didn't get in the hot tub. The two big cons were the shower and the bed. Even after adjusting the shower head as much as we could, the shower felt like an assault! It was terrible. I felt like I was just in a brawl! UGH. The bed was a memory foam type and gave me no support, so my back was achy and i woke up several times during the night. My husband felt the same as me about the shower and the bed. This was our 2nd time staying there. The first time was in March and I dont remember the bed being like this. The shower head was harsh though. I kind of remember that. I think next time we'll try the Hilton.

Room Tip: Ask for a view facing Easton; at night it looks pretty!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SBO50226
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 9 June 2013

This Marriott brand was not my first choice as I am unfamiliar with the area. I was looking to book a new or newer hotel. I booked at Courtyard New Albany but had to cancel because New Albany was a more remote area which is far from dining, shops, etc. Drove to Easton not knowing what to expect. Upon arrival at Courtyard Easton I went to their front desk and asked if there is availability. Dina at the frnt desk was very helpful. i told her that my booking was at their New Albany location but would like to cancel and stay at Easton instead. She went out of her way to help me, made all the phonecalls to CourtyardNew Albany to cancel my booking and ensured that i do not get charged any penalty fees, she also called Marriott rewards, to make this transaction as seamless as she possibly could! Dina also gave me a brochure of the mall - note that hotel is in an outdoor mall. Dina along with another lady that afternoon were both very pleasant, helpful, warm hospitality and courteous.

We explored the mall and had dinner. We then went to our room and we all exclaimed happily, "Wow!" We were pleasantly surprised with the size of the room, very spacious!, its cleanliness, eveything about this hotel was excellent! I love the new concept of Marriott as I keep raving about their pullout desk which then makes 2 desks, they are like nesting tables, only bigger, work desks.

The fire alarm went off that night at about 11 pm, thankful that there was no real threat or emergency. The staff was swift to ensure guests are led out into safety and they were also quick to send out within an hour delivered to rooms letters of apology for the inconvenience. The incident defintely did not make any negative impact on future stays.

Your hotel is my top destination in Columbus OH due to the courtesy, professional, and personal attention of your staff, cleanliness of the room and hotel, and the size of your room is just incomparable!! Wished all hotels have your room size!

Please maintain the fresh clean smell and cleanliness of your hotel. Huge commendation to Dina. Keep training your staff so that a professional and personal attention is maintained.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Marceecy
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Great location near highway and retail Mecca near Columbus. Property is well staffed. Feels like full service style. Comfy rooms. Quiet and dark. Huge TV selections for flat screen. No flaws. Bistro in lobby and full Starbucks in adjacent plaza.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business