I stayed at the Courtyard Marriott at Easton for one night with my husband and two daughters (ages 9 and 6) after a trip to COSI and dinner at the American Girl Doll store (both of which, I’d recommend). It was our first stay and this hotel, and it was a positive experience. (It’s a 15-minute drive from COSI.)
The best part of the Courtyard Marriott is its location right within Easton. It was great to park at the hotel, then walk to the shops and restaurants in Easton. People in their cars were swarming around Easton, searching for parking. (It reminded me of our local mall at Christmastime.) With our hotel stay, we didn’t have to worry about scoping out a parking spot.
The hotel itself was nice. The room was neat, clean and modern with flat screen TV, desk, refrigerator, coffee pot, updated décor, etc. Our room had a king bed, which was a little too soft for our taste, but not uncomfortable. There was a pull-out sofa bed, but it ended up being a twin. We did have to call the front desk to request a [complimentary] roll-away bed. The pull-out and roll-away were perfect for our girls. As with many hotels now, the sink was separate from the shower and toilet. Paul Mitchell was the brand of shampoo and conditioner offered.
The front desk staff was courteous and friendly. The only thing that would have made our stay better was a complimentary continental breakfast. The hotel does offer a la carte items like cereal, muffins, yogurt, juice, etc., but it wasn’t exactly what we wanted that morning. We ended up stopping at a restaurant on the way home.
This was a great location for our one-night stay in Columbus. Enjoy your stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll find that the new state-of-the-art lobby at our Courtyard Columbus at Easton Town Center provides greater flexibility and choice. Our new lobby features inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax; free Wi-Fi and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. The highlight of our Columbus Easton OH hotel's new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. Providing healthy offerings in the morning, plus dinner service with cocktails in the evening. You'll find outdoor spaces with seating, a fire pit an indoor heated pool, plus, a well-equipped fitness center, 24-hour self-serve business center and boarding pass printing station. We offer 126 guest rooms featuring complimentary Wireless Internet access, a large work desk and comfortable living space.The Courtyard by Marriott at Easton is the perfect choice in Columbus for both business and leisure accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Columbus Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Columbus Easton Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Marriott
- Columbus Courtyard
- Courtyard Columbus Easton Ohio