“Great Market For a Quick Stop or a Meal”

North Market Farmer's Market
Book In Advance
More Info
US$175.00*
and up
Columbus Short North Walking Tour
Ranked #6 of 157 things to do in Columbus
More attraction details
Owner description: Central Ohio's only public market has been serving the community since 1876.
Reviewed 17 August 2014

My wife and I visited North Market in August of 2014 with our 10 month old son. Actually, we visited twice.

We stopped in on a Saturday Morning and spent about an hour wandering through the shops and sampling some of the food. I had an amazing Donut and my wife bought some accessories at the shop that specializes in Lodge Cast Iron.

We decided to come back to the market at lunch and sample a few restaurants. Don't miss the upstairs seating (we missed it our first time in but I noticed it online when digging around). They also had highchairs in good supply which was much appreciated.

As an FYI, if you do not get your parking validated, they will add $10 to your parking bill. Parking is $1 otherwise.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I really liked the market. It was a bit crowded but I had not problem getting the items I wanted and found a table outside to eat at. I did feel a little uncomfortable walking back as I came out the wrong door and it was in a part of the city that could be dangerous but a nice couple told me where to walk to be safe.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

A must see and dine destination for lunch. The NORTH MARKET is the place meet your out-of-town family and friends, guests, lunch dates or dine solo. There is an explosion of sight and sound as I walked through the door that faces the parking lot.

Take a casual stroll around the ENTIRE MARKET and take it all in. Fresh fish, chicken, eggs, sushi, and beautiful, vegetables, cheeses, and baked goods, spices, hot sauces, sandwiches, soups and so many prepared on-site foods that i had to go around again before finally making my choice of HOLY SMOKE BBQ. rib tips! Taste Explosion!

i took my meal upstairs, via elevator, to the huge dining area with views of allof the ACTION AND SOUNDS of activity on the first floor. Don't forget to have your parking ticket validated AT ANY VENDOR IN THE MARKET. Parking rates are very affordable,

1  Thank LDIANA P
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed in the Hampton Inn and Suites for a week for a convention. Went to the market for lunch my first-and loved it so much I went back every day!! Ate Greek food, Italian pasta, barbecue chicken...I can't tell you what was my favorite! Another plus is that I hate Pepsi (I'm from georgia) and this was the only place I could buy fountain Coke products. Would love to have one in my hometown!! You must go try it!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My families' lunch today was sushi, Bavarian pretzels, and Belgian Waffles with a round of bubble teas.

So many options that it can get overwhelming, especially when crowded. But after you decide what you want, take it upstairs and watch the activity below.

We love this place and will be back many times.