“pure mexican” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
canada
“pure mexican”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

The service was quick and efficient. Our food was great. We would definitely go back again for Mexican.

Visited June 2013

Columbus, Ohio
“AWESOME!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

This is one of the best Mexican places I have ever been to. The menu is like FIVE pages and the quality of the dishes are incredible!

I absolutely stop in every time I am in the area.

Visited June 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Great food, great service, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

I don't write reviews often, but this little gem is worth writing about. I usually go for lunch and currently working my way through the lunch menu. The five times that I've been there have all been good experiences with the food, service and atmosphere. The place is CLEAN and has an authentic Mexican feel. The only suggestion I would make to management is to have a host/hostess at the door at all times, on several occasions I've had to wait a few minutes for someone to seat me.
GREAT FRIENDLY AND ATTENTIVE STAFF!

• Visited May 2013
Westerville, Oh
“Excelente!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2013

We went there on a Friday night for the first time. Very extensive menu. The salsa had more heat than usual. I had the Molcajete Grill and it was a plateful and then some! I enjoyed it very much. The restaurant is large and nicely decorated. Roberto, our server, was very attentive. See the menu here: http://www.urbanspoon.com/cities/33/restaurants/1626866/menu_photos/227463. Something for everyone!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
sheffield Ohio
“Beautiful place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

We were staying at a nearby hotel and decided to give this place a try.The whole restaurant is decorated ornately and bright! Complimentary chips came with salsa refried beans and shredded greens. They were fresh and tasty. I got the Mucho burrito with shredded beef and all kind of goodies inside. My husband got a combo plate. Everything was delicious and the service was super fast. GREAT MEXICAN FOOD........GREAT SERVICE........CLEAN NICE SURROUNDINGS!!!

• Visited March 2013