“Perfect tabouli and fantastic falafel!”

Mazah Meditteranean Eatery
Ranked #101 of 2,503 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Been a fan for years and was recently reminded why, after not having gotten over there in awhile. I love-love-love their falafel. Delicate, crunchy, tasty morsels of wonderfulness. Never had better anywhere. The tabouli is the best I've ever had. And the three-bean salad is one of my faves there. The owners and staff are great, too. Sure, it's a bit pricey, but for that you get excellent, fresh food (in my humble opinion). That's worth something to me.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I had the hummus, cabbage salad and chicken kabob. Totally tasty. I had no room left for dinner. I make my hummus more spicy, but it was totally serviceable, and the kabob was perfectly cooked and seasoned. I went on a Tuesday and all the tables were full.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

We've been going here since they opened up and now that they've moved down the street their Foods is just as good as is always been if not better with new items. The best about the restaurant is the service and the owners who always make you feel at home.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 23 July 2016

We were a party of five with reservations. Had drinks. We loved the menu. The lentil soup was the best. Many places make a heavy lentil soup. This was light and flavorful. Our other menu items were so tasty. The waiter s were very helpful in explaining the items. A real find.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Mazah is located in this area of Grandview that is now teeming with interesting restaurants. It's really become to go to place on weekends after the short north.

We had an excellent restaurant week experience here.

For starters, I got the lentil soup and my wife got the salad with feta cheese. Both were quite good. For the second course, my wife and I shared the hummus and the baba Ghanoush. The hummus was pretty good, but the baba Ghanoush was truly exceptional. It's the best baba Ghanoush I've had in a long time, a perfect smoky taste but not overwhelming in any way.

For the main entree I got the lamb skewers while my wife got the chicken skewers. They came with very flavorful rice. The lamb skewers were just okay but the chicken skewers were better. However, they got us some hot sauce from the kitchen and it all tasted a lot better with small dabs from the hot sauce.

The server surprised us with a couple of baklava, which were not part of the meal and they were delicious.

All in all, a great little restaurant with good service, good food, and nice ambience.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Mazah Meditteranean Eatery? Share your experiences!