“The best hummus!!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2018

This is one of my favorite restaurants! I love their food. My favorites are many. Their hummus is amazing. Also love their chicken shawarma, greek salad and falafels. It is a fantastic place to go if you need to eat gluten-free. I highly recommend them and often bring friends there.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

It's hard to find a good baba ghanoush (I had to look up the spelling - who knew?), but at Mazah, it is excellent. A variety of Middle Eastern fare with specialty ingredients like Bulgarian feta cheese. We had a wonderful baba ghanoush and pita appetizer. I had the beef shawarma platter with hummus and a Greek salad. My date had chicken shawarma platter with hummus and cabbage salad. All came with plenty of pita.

We managed to each take about half home for another meal and saved room to get their signature dessert, kenafi. Kenafi is a sweet bird-nest-looking pastry made from tiny noodles wrapped around a Middle Eastern cheese (akawi?) sitting in a sweet, sugar or honey syrup, with nuts. I topped it off with a nice Turkish coffee. We'll be back.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

First time dining here. We usually go to A Taste of Marakesh but saw this place and decided to try something different. The menu is a little less varied than Marakesh but more than adequate and the falafel salad and chicken pita sandwich were very tasty. Service was friendly and attentive. We would return.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Ordered a dinner sampler for 2 at $25, the rice and meat-filled grape leaves over rice with sides and Greek salad. So delicious! Soft pitas were perfect to scoop up 2 kinds of tasty hummus. Fresh salads were very good, especially the bean, corn, and cabbage with cilantro. Topped off with a bit of baklava and a nice Alamos Malbec from Argentina. We ate outside on the covered porch on national Eat Outside Day. Very satisfying and healthy dinner in the quaint Grandview neighborhood. Limited parking.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Right in the middle of the Grandview strip of restaurant you can find Mazah. A word of warning is that parking on the strip is at a premium so be prepared to look around for a parking place. This place serves very good Mediterranean food and has a limited but good and reasonable wine list. Service is timely, food is well prepared.

Been to Mazah Meditteranean Eatery? Share your experiences!