“Great time!”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great time!”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Just saw Rob Schneider and he threw down the funniest performance I've seen. With the lineup changing every day I suppose that's not a constant for a review, but the venue was very nice with a nice bar/sit down restaurant inside and tables and good service for all of the seats in the show room. Being from Denver and going to Comedy Works where your crammed in like sardines with no tables or elbow room was very nice.....

Parkersburg, West Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Lots of laughs”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

This was my 3rd visit to this specific club. Rob Schneider was a main act and he was great. The opener was great too. It's small and intimate, but that makes it even better. I recommend getting tickets in advance online. I think the earlier you get them the better seats you get. I usually purchase my tickets the day they go on sale and I have always been seated up front. If you are a party less than 5, then be prepared to be seated with a smaller party. It makes it fun to meet new people and see where everyone has came from. The food and beverage prices are what you would expect anywhere else. It is a bit odd this club is located in a wing of the mall, but that really doesn't take away from the place. Plenty of on street parking and garages throughout Easton. The mall and funny bone are centrally located in the square. Can't wait to go back. ALWAYS a great time!

Columbia, Maryland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lavell Crawford”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This was a fun night out with friends to laugh out loud! This venue is in the mall but there is street parking and a garage near the entrance by California Kitchen. Although we were able to get tickets at the door, it's advised to buy online in advance (we got the last three tickets!). Unlike my home comedy clubs, there was no drink purchase minimum, which was nice. Oh...and the comedy was great! Lavell really did "turn calories into salaries"!

Grove City, Ohio
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A great night out”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We visited the Funny Bone on Friday, July 25. Terrific comedian, great atmosphere, friendly service. Inexpensive date night!

Visited July 2014
Connecticut
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“A pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

A pleasant surprise is an understatement. There were three acts. I laughed until I couldn't breathe. At least on the night I was there the comedy was better than Caroline's in NYC
I am not going to say that the food was amazing but nobody at my table complained. I had Blackened Salmon. Decent portion, the flavor was nice and it wasn't all dried out. My Wife had the fried shrimp , which I ate most of. Decent sized, nice flavor and there was shrimp that you could see! Just lightly (very lightly) breaded. Not the microscopic piece of shrimp coated in so much batter that you feel like you got robbed. I didn't think the prices for the food were outrageous. $18.00 for my Salmon. I think the shrimp was about the same. The booze was were where they made their profit. Tiny drinks at premium prices.
We didn't have hors d'oeuvres or desert but between the two of us, 5 drinks, tax, and tip came to $106.00, plus the $20.00 each to get in. That was from Groupon which happened to be the walk up price too.

I would say that your enjoyment depends largely on the quality of the acts. The warm up guy seemed to be employed by Funny Bone, so I'm guessing he is a regular. Very funny guy so you won't be disappointed. The second guy and the featured guys were great. But, know it the quality varies because one of the coming attractions was the guy I didn't think was very funny at Caroline's.

Bottom line: I do not hesitate to recommend the place, and I will go back.

Visited July 2014